A leap of faith is what's required....
I get a buzz by visiting exhibitions, participating in the arts, dawdling along the high tide line at Seal Rocks, viewing rock art at Chaco canyon, hiking the Cradle Mountain track, building a new garden bed, finding a treasure in the covered bazaar, sipping a latte on the left bank, crooning along with the iPod in the car, curling up on the lounge with a good book, painting by the sea, or listening and dancing to music from around the globe. Whilst loving to travel and live abroad, the last few years have held me close to home with family.
My inspirations include fellow Christians, our environment and the creative expression of others. Social justice issues stir my passions and are an impetus to life's journey.
Friends lead me to understand I'm creative, warm, caring, generous, motivated, a good listener, honest, passionate, gifted and optimistic.
If you're passionate about life, honest about who you are, enjoy a range of cuisines, can find the funny side of life's challenges, and are compassionate to others - feel welcome to drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||inspirus's details||inspirus's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||46 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||North Coast, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Catholic, Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I admire people who have integrity, kindness, spontaneity and are pro-active. I'm interested in someone who has their heart focused on Jesus, and who is easy going, caring, optimistic and can see the funny side of life and themselves. Maybe someone who is interested in travel and missions?
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Eclectic and adhoc from world music such as Youssou N'dour, Baaba Maal, Abdullah Ibrahim, and Cheikh N'Digel Lo to Spearhead, Ben Harper, the Cat Empire, Paul Kelly, Tiddas,Joni Mitchell and Miles Davis through to Sons of Kora and Rebecca St James, and Brooke Fraser.
- Enjoy fiction from Allende to Hosseini, am guided by the likes of Lucado, Yancey, Chapman, Frost and Hirsch, and enjoy a good biography.
- Movies & TV
- Loved Kaos, Cinema Paridiso, Raise the Red Lantern, Motorcycle Diaries, Whale Rider, To kill a Mocking Bird. Challenged by Samson and Delilah, Syriana, Good Night, and Good Luck. Generally watch Aunty and SBS. Enjoyed West Wing, Northern Exposure and Silent Witness
- Haven't played organized sport for years. Swimming, cycling and an occasional game of tennis.
- Other Interests
- Participating in the arts, spending time with friends, gardening, listening to music, reading, strolling the beach.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if inspirus is online now.
- Get to know inspirus safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 May '13