One day, I'll make some guy (the right guy) extremely happy. I know that because I'll dedicate my life to it :) That, however, is a two-way street.
Let's see... I'm mid-thirties (though people often seem to think I'm still 25). I'm very intelligent (somewhere around 140iq). I'm highly creative, been an artist for most of my life & I'm creative lead for a marketing agency. I live alone in my own place with a cat. I'm super honest, always tell the truth no matter how scary or difficult that may be. I refuse to play games with people. That includes dating too. I just was not born with the ability to play hard to get. I will always say what I want and mean what I say. Most people think that's awesome in theory; in practice, I get told I'm too intense. I don't get it, frankly. a vast majority of guys would prefer to be toyed with & manipulated by a woman because they somehow think it'll be worth it in the end, but I've witnessed it sooooo many times & yeah, those kinds of girls are *never* worth it. They screw with men's heads. Anyway. I'm very self-aware & perceptive. I'm very loving and somewhat affectionate toward almost everyone in my life & even strangers too. I'll almost always put someone else before myself, even enemies of mine, but I will stick up for myself if I think it's right. Inversely, if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it or at least explore the possibility. I'm a loner & an outsider but I'm okay with that. I won't just go along with what everybody else says just because I need to belong. Er, what else? I'm Eurasian, average height, average weight for my age (what is average anyway? I hate that question. I'm a size 12-14). I work extremely hard but I'm lazy at home to offset that. In my spare time, I love watching DVDs, reading books, creating art, having profound conversations over coffee. I'm open to other things too. I have good taste in music, my friends are genuine & real.
At a glance
|Summary||italicised's details||italicised's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||30 - 38 yrs old|
Sydney - East, NSW
|Sydney - East, NSW, Sydney - City, NSW, Sydney - North, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Trying to quit, Regularly, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Black||Black, Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other||Other, Other Caucasian, East European, Asian, South European, Mixed Race, North European|
|Religion||Other||New Age, Agnostic, Atheist, Other|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate, Some college|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Professional, Customer Service Role, Business Owner, Executive, Senior Management, Management|
What I'm looking for
Very smart, very confident, very interesting to other people, knows who they are and where they are going, plenty of charisma, can easily giggle, very very perceptive, masculine (none of this SNAG bullcrap), takes care of himself. Kind, caring, giving. Someone I can look up to.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love electronic music because it hooks into my body & mind and it speaks to me. I can escape into sound and I don't have to think too much about life. But I also love my classics - U2, Sisters Of Mercy, Pink Floyd, Heart, Classical, INXS...
- I read a lot. Like my music, I escape into books and live other people's lives for a while. Fantasy & Sci Fi novels fascinate me because they are so far removed from this world, but I like crime novels too and have recently been getting into some horror.
- Movies & TV
- I looooove my movies. Like my music & my books, I escape into movies (ha ha). I have over 400 DVDs in all genres, EXCEPT war, horror or westerns.
- By nature I'm lazy, but I try really hard! I do yoga and stuff. I really have to do more exercise. I need someone to push me (but not too far too fast!)
- Other Interests
- Art (both viewing and creating), shopping, walking through rainforests and on the beach and through the city, writing, reading, watching other people play PS3, computers (Mac), design, DJing (although retired now), playing poker & pool, psychology, nightclubs (although not as much anymore)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if italicised is online now.
- Get to know italicised safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Jul '13