Phoenixtamer (was ixnayonthebrewhey)
Have a look..
Coffee drinking, guitar picking, t-shirt and jeans wearing, fit and fun, cheeky grinner available for goddess worship, fruit faces and freeform origami sessions.
As the name implies there's a leaning to the self transformation mindset about me. Not a conventional thinker or a drinker (but still in for the Sunday pub lunch) I provide a good-humoured and calm sense of direction, a latent energy catalysed by conversation and some decision making advice if needed. You bring a clear and clean, no stress femininity that's comfortable in flats.
I'm mindful, emotionally aware and realise that both intuiting and rationalising have their place but it's all about seamless integration and just living your life, right?
Casual, irreverent and incorrigible, I play nice and bite even nicer ;)
Go ahead, press it and see..
At a glance
|Summary||Phoenixtamer's details||Phoenixtamer's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||28 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Dolls Point 2219|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
Friendly, upbeat, offbeat and fun. Curious, adventurous and active. Healthy and bright :) Zero interest in tyre kickers, flakey 'no shows' and other childish behaviour. There's plenty of desperadoes out there - feel free to select one of those :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Yes! I love it. Florence, Unkle, Radiohead, Aretha, Bjork, Oscar Peterson, Charlie Hunter, Dave Brubeck, DIG, Skunkhour, Mike Patton (a musical and vocal genius). I have phases, lately it's heading towards lighter and upbeat. Commercial radio makes my head hurt :P
- Yes, I can (and do) read :) I just finished Harp in the South and I'm onto a classic I've not previously read: To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Movies & TV
- Not that I watch much tv but when I do it's mostly ABC and SBS. Into The Wild, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Princess Bride, Withnail and I, Baraka, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Attenborough! I seem to have developed a penchant for French movies lately too, no idea what that's about!
- Mountain biking (doing it, not watching it!), Snorkeling, Indoor Climbing
- Other Interests
- The Ocean, Art Galleries, Photography, Yoga, Road Trips, Tea, Bacon and Egg brekky on Sunday, markets, I just started a cermics course (that wheel is harder than it looks!) Coffee!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Phoenixtamer is online now.
- Get to know Phoenixtamer safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: