welcome to a new day.... what will amuse my mind, body and soul?
Hi there..... i am someone who loves a new idea or perspective on things in life. Whether it be from my own mistakes, my hard work, learning from my friends and family, someone showing me or from my two boys. A child's way in life can be wonderfully humbling, curious, precise and very beautiful.
I have some time in the month when I don't have my boys with me and I would like to meet people who will show me some new ways on life.
Some time spent with someone who is funny, intelligent, serious, goofy, active and open minded all in their own way... just like me. I have my own drum beat and I enjoy being around other peoples energy that lifts me up, makes me think and passes the day away.
I moved to the coast a year ago but have only seen a small amount of the beautiful area.
I have made some close friends here that I cherish and love to spend a day of hanging out with them, their family and their friends. I love to meet new people and I am learning since being here that I love to talk. New people in life can really open up new ideas and opportunities.
I work between two jobs, study a bridging course through CQU, exercise most days and love my house. I can spend days at a time without having to go out into the busy town.
I love to learn new things from people and I certainly love to try them out for myself. I am the first to giggle when I goof up at something new but I am very determined in trying finding my own way of getting it done.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
jeaniejay's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||31 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'7/170 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social, Private|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
I am looking to spend time with someone that makes me laugh, keeps me guessing and keeps me thinking for days about new ideas and interests. Someone who is active with hard work, family, friends, a healthy lifestyle and a healthy look on life is a must.
- Male or Female, for friendship or companionship
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- i have a huge collection of music and i enjoy listening to new music of any genre. Disturbed, Angus and Julia stone, P.J. Harvey, morphine, Angie Hart, Gomez, Foo fighters, Boy and Bear, Goyte, empire of the sun, Xavier Rudd, Rollins Band, Hilltop Hoods, The beautiful Girls, Billy Holiday
- i read whatever is taking my interest for the moment. I enjoy crime novels, modern literature and some of the classics but i more follow authors. The Millennium series, henry Porter, Tara Moss, I love just trawling through the library and finding new books or audio books.
- Movies & TV
- i love comedy, standup and t.v. series. Most of the mini series on abc and sbc always take my fancy but i really enjoy documentaries, thrillers and mysteries. I tend to follow writers or directors of shows and watch the whole series. one of my favourite shows is Studio 60.
- I played netball for a long time but now i enjoy doing yoga, pilates, boxing training. i will try any form of exercise. I watch most sports on t.v. but i love a cricket test, netball, basketball and the tennis.
- Other Interests
- i keep myself busy with lots of hobbies. Gardening, jigsaw puzzles, short courses and studying new interests, reading, cooking and eating with my friends and family, hanging out in the water or anywhere in nature. I really love getting in the car and driving to new places to explore.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if jeaniejay is online now.
- Get to know jeaniejay safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Mar '13