Looking for Love Actually...
I'm probably a bit of an optimist I guess since I tend to think everything will always work out. It's faith I suppose and it's what tells me - 'What the heck, book a plane ticket! Accept the job offer! Say yes! Try it!' because I figure there's only certain chances you get in life and most of the time the worst case scenario outcome isn't all that bad.
That's how I ended up in Aussie, I just said 'yep' to a job offer that bought me here from NZ, which has been a really cool exercise in making new friends and trying new things.
Actually I haven't really got around to discovering new interests just yet, I have to do some research and find out where on earth to start... In NZ I did heaps of hiking and I LOVED it, hangin out in the bush, pretty views, getting all active on it with good mates.
I get into film - my favourite christmas movie is Love Actually if the headline didn't give that away already :) But I can dig foreign and festival films as well as those big ol hollywood blockbusters. I'm not a film snob (it took 3 years of film school to discover that!) I just like what i like.
I actually really do like walks on the beach, drinking wine, drinking beer, hanging with friends, all that good stuff.
And travel! I haven't been to South America yet, that's probably next on the travel list but I admit I'm crazy for more of North America and the Mediterranean... olives, wine, sunsets, castles, beaches!
At a glance
|Summary||jj005's details||jj005's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||30 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Catholic, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone fun! Easy to talk to. Laid back but responsible, cheeky but respectful. And polite! I'm mad on politeness. Gentlemen are the new bad boys I say. A career focussed, family centred, good-mates-having guy.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Ben Folds, Lauryn Hill, The Weepies, Frank Ocean, Six60, Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Mr Hudson, Bon Iver... lots. I like all kinds of mainstream stuff and get excited when I discover stuff that's not so popular. It's all good!
- Yup! All kinds.
- I don't play a lot of sport - I wish I did! But I love to watch league and basketball, rugby, live boxing, pretty much anything especially at the pub with a beer and some mates. Probably not cricket though... never did get into cricket!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if jj005 is online now.
- Get to know jj005 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13