What have you done today that has helped you grow as a person?
I am no writer. You will not find eloquent prose in the following paragraphs to try and convince you I am awesome (*whisper* but I really am!).
About me: Neat. Huge sports fan (I'll watch anything 'cept cricket!). I swoon at things well made. Love food but not a snobbie foodie. Digressing, groaking is the act of staring intently at someone else's food in hopes they will offer you some - I tend to do that often! ;-) I've been afforded the luxury of travelling for work (and play) and yearn for more. Spent most of last year working in the US of A (Americanos, I love your country!). Sartorially inclined. Not proud to admit that I know coral, salmon and fuchsia can mean colours.
Enjoy meeting new people and I appreciate that we can have different interests - always looking to discover what other people are passionate about. Passionate people are sexy! Lastly, I much prefer dialogue > monologue.
At a glance
|Summary||jjjound23's details||jjjound23's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||22 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 100km of Perth 6000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, funny and unassuming. Someone whose idea of a good day out would be digging into a good eggs Benedict for brekkie, heading over to Rotto with a bike when the sun's out and finishing up with a nice cold beer at the end of the day. Nice legs = bonus!!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- is food for the soul. I enjoy many genres. Of late, musical theatre. Also a big fan of Gil Scott-Heron's work.
- Movies & TV
- Horror movies stress me out. Shawshank Redemption and Forgetting Sarah Marshall are my two all-time favs. American History X for its powerful message about racism. The Russian model in New Girl cracks me up every time. HIMYM. Game of Thrones. IT Crowd and Big Bang Theory.
- These days, I play competitive basketball, keel boat racing in the summer months and the occassional tennis. Only watch AFL when the finals are on.
- Other Interests
- Food adventures! Architecture and good design - if you know the Eames lounge chair, we'll get along just fine! Street/Graffiti art.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if jjjound23 is online now.
- Get to know jjjound23 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Dec '13