classictaste (was judestar03)
Like a good wine, better with age!
This wine has aged gracefully. Delight in her liveliness and warmth. She manages to be complex and earthy, yet polished at the same time. This mellow drop is ready now, even though there were times when the sun did not shine and cold rains could have dulled her character. Her vibrant nature shines through. Careful, she contains traces of mischief.
At a glance
|Summary||classictaste's details||classictaste's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||40 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Holland Park 4121|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A confident, intelligent and worthy man with a lust for life, who likes to talk, is affectionate and genuinely interested in others.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Listen to a wide variety of music. From The Beatles, The Bee Gees, Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and U2 to Flume, Matt Corby, Boy and Bear, Lisa Mitchell, Angus and Julia Stone, Vance Joy, Of Monsters and Men, Florence and the Machine, alt-J and The Paper Kites.
- I love books, I normally have a few on the go. Fiction, biographies, personal development, cooking....just about anything. A favourite is An Evil Cradling by Brian Keenan. Other authors I enjoy are Paullina Simons, Matthew Riely, Tim Winton, James Paterson and Alain de Botton.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV, that said I am getting into the Suits series. I would happily go to the movies any time. I recently watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles again and still found it extremely funny.
- I love to be active. Squash is my favourite sport. I am always on the lookout for a squash partner. I also get a lot of enjoyment from yoga, just being outdoors for a walk or a hike and any water sport or swimming. As well, I am a soccer mum and love watching and supporting my kids in their sport.
- Other Interests
- Cooking for family and friends, dining out, markets, long brunches, GOMA, travel, weekends away, going to the beach....
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if classictaste is online now.
- Get to know classictaste safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: