Be silly, be honest, be kind... preferably with me
I'm settling back to living in Wollongong after a few years living in some weird and wonderful places. After years away I am really enjoying being cloee to my family again.
I like to spend my time outdoors doing fun, different, adventurous and random things. They can be made even better if: I'm doing them with great friends and family, music is playing in the background, sitting around a campfire, close to water, and with great food and a glass of wine. If the outdoor place is also pet friendly and my dog can come, I'm sold. A night on the couch can sometimes be just as satisfying though, particularly if watching a bunch of movies.
I have been lucky to enjoy and be challenged by my job as well as being able to travel with it, but I also love home time and the weekends.
I laugh at myself on a regular basis; I seem to give myself many reasons to do so. If you provide me with the opportunity I'd love to laugh with you too. Hopefully we will find plenty of things to laugh together about.
At a glance
|Summary||justme0131's details||justme0131's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW||Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW Southern Highlands, NSW|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Agnostic, Atheist, Other Christian, Catholic, Other, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
What I'm looking for
I think it's important that you are able to laugh and have fun with your partner, silliness can not be overrated. I'm looking for someone who encourages, complements and challenges my best, but also notices when I just need a hug
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most music, except for those with heavy or hard in their genre title. I think all music has a time and place depending on mood and activity whether it be jazz, classical, rock or country. Generally I tend to play folk and alternative rock.
- I always have a book on the go, though it could be anything from general literature, fantasy or a trashy novel. Douglas Kennedy is my favourite author.
- Movies & TV
- When watching movies or TV I tend to be looking for light hearted entertainment. I'm a sucker for reality TV shows, particularly if they involve cooking or other musical activities, I think some of the Australian drama shows are brilliant and I enjoy art house films
- I used to play a lot of sport when younger, these days I try to stay fit and healthy with any kind of outdoor activity. More often than not though I try to organise exercise around what I can take my dog with.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if justme0131 is online now.
- Get to know justme0131 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: