Christian girl seeking godly guy
I am a person who thrives in social situations, and am dedicated and genuine. Laughing at life and helping others is extremely important to me....as is good coffee, good wine, and good food (making it, eating it, and talking about it!).
I have been bitten by the travel bug and I think my favourite place in the world to visit so far are the Greek Islands. Having said that, I adore the sunshine coast, and have not found a better beach in the world (yet!)
I make God my number 1 priority, and on Sunday nights you'll find me at church. I am looking for someone who also has faith in the Lord, who I can grow spiritually with, and who is active in their church community.
If I was to describe my version of a perfect day, I would go for a run on the beach, go out for breakfast with friends, make a fabulous meal, zone out in front of the TV for a while, and try a fabulous new coffee shop. (Ok, and if I'm being really honest, it would also include shopping for some new boots!)
At a glance
|Summary||kathmac80's details||kathmac80's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 100km of Arana Hills 4054|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who sees the funny side of things and makes me laugh. Someone who shares my faith.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have no idea about names of songs but like Powderfinger, Coldplay, U2, and Hillsong
- Pretty keen on biographies/autobiographies, delicious. magazines, and any celeb cook book. Also love Psalms in the Bible
- Movies & TV
- Addicted to Masterchef, The Block, Biggest Loser!!! I know! Pathetic! Also a sucker for medical drama on TV eg. Grey's Anatomy. A big fan of Offspring too. Like to go to the movies for a good laugh.
- I LOVE running. I'm relatively new to it, and am still learning, but am slowly achieving my goals
- Other Interests
- Any activity involving coffee is always a good thing. I'm a real foodie so a perfect weekend for me would have to involve baking something delicious.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if kathmac80 is online now.
- Get to know kathmac80 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13