Originally from Melbourne (and having grown up in various other places), I have been loving life in Sydney for the past 12 years. I am pretty honest and direct and also passionate and loyal. I would do anything for my family and friends and am someone who loves creating special moments for people around me.
I enjoy a healthy lifestyle and keeping fit, and spend a lot of spare time paddling the beautiful waters of Sydney Harbour and around the coast. I love to laugh and have fun and am a self confessed chocoholic, I love a good movie especially the ones that make me laugh or cry or have me sitting on the edge of my seat. I prefer pubs over clubs but also can spend a night on the couch watching a good show or hanging out with friends cooking, chatting and drinking a nice bottle of red and sometimes my friends even get me to watch the cricket or Tour de France...
Thanks for stopping by!
At a glance
|Summary||kcmacy's details||kcmacy's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||33 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Someone nice and normal... genuine and down to earth, likes a good laugh, is active and independent, and loves good food and good wine!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pop and Rock and a little bit of Retro
- I don' t get much time to read but when I do it's usually the newspaper, an autobiography or a good chick fiction book.
- Movies & TV
- The Newsroom, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Game of Thrones. There have been some great Australian series and movies out recently too. A good action or comedy or fantasy movie and the occasional rom com.
- Paddling, swimming, skiing, jogging, walking, I like to be active and will try most things. Love to watch the tennis, rugby (the All Blacks), AFL
- Other Interests
- I go to the theatre for a bit of culture, love camping but don't go enough, going to the pub for a beer, hanging out on the water and going to concerts or a show. I also love being with my young niece and nephew and hanging out with my awesome friends!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if kcmacy is online now.
- Get to know kcmacy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Apr '14