oz2go (was kissyouhead2toe)
Modern Art is what happens when painters stop looking at women and think they know better!
I have morals, am honest, blokey, currently doing renovations to my house and cars. Independent and financially secure. An insight to my psyche through TV would be: Not into American sit-coms ... can't stand Seinfeld (the humour is obvious and repetitve) ... although did like Tool Time. Prefer British ... Yes Minister very clever, even Red Dwarf! As for detective shows ... can't beat British (Poirot, A Touch Of Frost etc) ... that said ... loved Columbo!
I have a young son that I love spending time with so would like a woman that can work with that .... maybe has a small child or is family oriented. Have a good relationship with ex who lives interstate so not in our lives much.
My hobbies include photography, r/c modeling, go karting, American cars, riding my motorbike when I can. If yours are different to mine, that can be a good thing indeed as I am happy to try new experiences. I love MotoGP and most motorsports.
I like all types of music - I prefer heavier rock but listen to the top 40. Play a bass guitar.
Some of my friends think I am funny and I certainly enjoy a good laugh at the world, albeit on the sarcastic, ironic side. I am down to earth, caring and good natured. Have respect for nature and catch spiders and take them outside.
Looking for a woman that has her sh*t sorted, no ex problems, good morals, honest, confident in herself and her age. If you're under 37, more than 1 hour away, no photo or from overseas please go to the next fishing hole!
At a glance
|Summary||oz2go's details||oz2go's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||36 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 10km of Castle Hill 2154|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, South European, Other Caucasian, East European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
A woman that is a fan of her bits, is relatively secure, either has 1 small child or none. Ideally someone that maybe couldn't have kids or simply got caught out by the progression of their career. Ideally a professional woman with a brain! You own/paying off your own place, and a car!
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Simplicity is elegance - Pink Floyd and U2 are just brilliant ... but so is AC/DC, Offspring, Silverchair, Dandy Warholes, Rolling Stones, Faith No More, Right Said Fred, Lynard Skynard - you get the drift
- Car mags, technical books ... who has time for reading???
- Movies & TV
- Mostly light hearted, Documentaries, Series (Breaking Bad, Psych, Grand Designs)
- Not a lot of time lately but used to windsurf, indoor cricket, tennis, squash, ten pin bowling
- Other Interests
- Music (play a bass guitar badly!), American Cars, model planes, house renovation, electronics / computing ... just tinkering!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if oz2go is online now.
- Get to know oz2go safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 May '13