A worldly intellectual who still believes in chivalry...
I'm a PhD who's been around the world three times, and now finds himself landed in Sydney and short of someone to spend time with. I've got all the quirky/geeky interests and sense of humour you might except, but also a love of culture, good food, and good wine. Would love to meet someone special to share it all with. Possession of a passport a definite advantage, as I have a chronic travel bug...
At a glance
|Summary||kiwidave44's details||kiwidave44's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||33 - 41 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Randwick 2031|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's beautiful on the inside and outside, who doesn't mind being pampered from time to time, and is keen to share everything that Sydney has to offer. I'm kinda new to town, and don't know many people, and there are some awfully good restaurants and culture out there just made for two...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A weirdly eclectic mix of Grand Opera, cheesy 80's pop (Duran Duran before they decided the lyrics had to make sense), and anything with a decent melody (seems to be becoming increasingly rare nowadays, sadly). I'm developing an odd liking for Coldplay - not sure if this is a good or a bad sign...
- Scifi and fantasy, when I'm not delving into a science book. Anything by Terry Pratchett. Currently dragging myself through the final books of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.
- Movies & TV
- The usual scifi/action stuff that you might expect from a science geek, & a recent fascination with the Big Bang Theory (I swear I am not like any of those guys)... Monty Python and all its ilk. On the downside, I hate reality TV in all its loathsome forms.
- I watch much more now than I play, but still have a particular weakness for cricket. I used to run track and lift weights, and still keep in pretty good shape.
- Other Interests
- Medieval re-enactment, which is where the chivalry comes from. You don't have to share that interest, just be able to put up with my occasional urge to put on clothes 500 years out of fashion ;).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if kiwidave44 is online now.
- Get to know kiwidave44 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: