We all need someone to love, someone to love us, something to do and something to look forward to.
- Family is important to me
- I'm smart and driven
- I have a strong fiery side
- I say what's on my mind. Honesty is about the whole truth, not just the convenient parts
- I will challenge your point of view, and expect you to provide evidence to back your opinions
- I know who I am
- I know what I want
- I've set myself up well
- I set goals and achieve them
- I take risks and challenges and see them through
- I like positive thinking and ongoing personal development. Feel the fear and do it anyway!
- I'm interested in real estate
- I plan to travel to Europe for the first time in 2013
- I spend a bit of time raising and debating issues on Facebook. You won't see any posts from me about what I ate for lunch!
- I like to randomly help strangers, eg. like people who look lost. Yeah you get a few funny looks, but it's worth it for the people you can help!
- I appreciate how lucky I am in life, and keep in touch with reality by supporting Amnesty International with human rights issues, Kiva with microfinance loans and contributing to causes on Pozible.
- I enjoy the creative arts - whether it be photography, painting, attending an exhibition opening, taking a dance class, decorating a cake or watching a foreign film.
- I work in a web development team, liaising with business stakeholders, doing requirements gathering and specifications. I like to describe this as translating between technical and non-technical people.
At a glance
|Summary||kjl84's details||kjl84's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||26 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, Other Caucasian, East European, South European, Other|
|Religion||Atheist||Anglican, Jewish, Atheist, New Age, Other, Agnostic, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Right wing, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms||Agricultural, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Property / Real Estate, Volunteer / Charity / Community, IT / Telecoms, Other, Legal, Trades / Services, Administration, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Sales / Marketing, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Accounting, Construction, Mining, Defence / Emergency Services, Financial Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Consulting, Healthcare / Medical, HR/Employment / Training, Advertising / PR / Media, Education / Science, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Government, Customer Service / Call Centres|
|Job role||Professional||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Other, Business Owner, Senior Management, Technical, Professional, Executive, Management, Customer Service Role, Tradesperson|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a man with a strong character, who is kind, a direct and honest communicator, a good listener, empathic, loyal, has the ability to compromise, and values continuous learning and growth. Looks, money and humour are all secondary to good character.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm happy to be influenced on new music. Staples for me include U2 and Cold Play. I'm enjoying a little Kimbra and Florence and the Machine at the moment. I used to dance a lot growing up, so sometimes I like listening to ballads that I can choreograph a dance to in my head.
- The last book I read was a memoir of someone who was kidnapped and held hostage over a long period of time. Made me appreciate my freedom, and how small my problems are compared to the author.
- Movies & TV
- Mad Men was my favourite TV series in 2012. I've recently seen The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Hobbit, Les Miserables, Skyfall and Chinese Takeaway.
- I don't mind a walk of the beach or a splash in the waves. I find exercise passes more quickly when I have someone to chat to.
- Other Interests
- Painting with oils or inks, making delicious desserts or cakes, taking photographs of sunsets and beaches
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if kjl84 is online now.
- Get to know kjl84 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Jul '14