I've been known to use a powerdrill in a dress and heels!
I can also kill my own spiders, and assemble IKEA furniture.
I'm always dreaming, planning and looking to the future, and sometimes have to bring myself back to reality by booking in catch ups with friends, trivia night or art class, or in Summer heading down to Newcastle Baths for a swim.
I'm always looking to improve myself, whether it be fitness, health, budgeting or planning my next holiday.
I love my job. I also love walking out the door at 5.
I don't watch much TV, but when I do it's documentaries, Australian and British dramas, and crime shows. I spend a lot of time online reading articles.
I'm analytical and opinionated. But in contrast I run to the window when I see a rainbow.
I have a dry sense of humour, so at first you might wonder whether or not I'm joking about those dead bodies in my attic.
My idea of adventure is less about bungee jumping and more about climbing a hill to see a magnificent view. Or doing something spontaneous.
I'd rather catch a sunrise than have a sleep in. I'm enchanted by simple things like Christmas lights, rainbows, sunsets and paintings. I'm a strange combination of creative and technical.
At a glance
|Summary||kjl84's details||kjl84's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||25 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Average||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||East European, Other Caucasian, South European, North European, Other|
|Religion||Atheist||Anglican, New Age, Other, Jewish, Atheist, Other Christian, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms||Agricultural, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Construction, HR/Employment / Training, Other, Administration, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Advertising / PR / Media, Education / Science, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Sales / Marketing, Accounting, Healthcare / Medical, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Consulting, Government, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Defence / Emergency Services, Legal, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, IT / Telecoms, Mining, Property / Real Estate, Customer Service / Call Centres, Trades / Services|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Tradesperson, Other, Customer Service Role, Senior Management, Management, Technical, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Executive, Professional|
What I'm looking for
I'd love to meet someone who drags me out of bed to see the sunrise. Variety and spontaneity are the spice of life. I'll more than happily drop everything and go with you on whatever surprise scheme you might have dreamt up!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Female, for friendship
- I'm happy to be influenced on new music. I don't listen very often. All time favourites for me include U2 and Cold Play. I like singing and dancing.
- The last book I read was a memoir of someone who was kidnapped and held hostage over a long period of time. Made me appreciate my freedom, and how small my problems are compared to the author.
- Movies & TV
- Mad Men is the only TV series I keep up with. I'll watch an episode of a political satire or documentary here or there. I tend to prefer movies that make me think and make me feel rather than no-brainer films. I generally avoid Hollywood films and go for film festival movies and foreign films.
- I used to dance a lot growing up, which has left me with little sporting prowess in adulthood! I tend to just go for walks, and would like to get back into going to the gym. I find exercise passes more quickly when my mind is occupied, either by conversation, or difficult choreography!
- Other Interests
- Painting, making delicious desserts or cakes, taking photographs of sunsets and beaches, home renovation. I enjoyed travelling to Europe last year - the art, the scenery, the architecture and the food.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if kjl84 is online now.
- Get to know kjl84 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Jan '15