Do you know what you're looking for?
How do you attract the right person with a profile?
After hearing a friend neatly decribe someone in one sentence, I asked her what she'd say about me. It wasn't as concise. But it went something like this:
How would you describe me?
You always say you're quiet, but you're not.
What kind of guy would suit me?
Maybe a workaholic. With inner drive. Who crams everything in. And doesn't do downtime.
Okay that's all I've got for now.
At a glance
|Summary||kjl84's details||kjl84's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||25 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||East European, Other Caucasian, South European, Other, North European|
|Religion||Atheist||Other, Other Christian, New Age, Anglican, Agnostic, Jewish, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Left wing, Right wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms||Agricultural, Defence / Emergency Services, Accounting, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Financial Services, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Government, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Consulting, Healthcare / Medical, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Advertising / PR / Media, Construction, Legal, Mining, Administration, IT / Telecoms, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Other, Property / Real Estate, Education / Science, Trades / Services, Sales / Marketing, Customer Service / Call Centres, HR/Employment / Training, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Other, Customer Service Role, Senior Management, Business Owner, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Professional, Executive, Management, Tradesperson|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a man who is ready to meet "the one". You've had some serious relationships and learnt your lessons the hard way, and you really feel you have a lot to give. Intelligence is a must. Looks, money and humour are all secondary to good character.
- Female, for friendship
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm happy to be influenced on new music. I don't listen very often. All time favourites for me include U2 and Cold Play. I like singing and dancing.
- The last book I read was a memoir of someone who was kidnapped and held hostage over a long period of time. Made me appreciate my freedom, and how small my problems are compared to the author.
- Movies & TV
- Mad Men is the only TV series I keep up with. I'll watch an episode of a political satire or documentary here or there. I tend to prefer movies that make me think and make me feel rather than no-brainer films. I generally avoid Hollywood films and go for film festival movies and foreign films.
- I used to dance a lot growing up, which has left me with little sporting prowess in adulthood! I tend to just go for walks, and would like to get back into going to the gym. I find exercise passes more quickly when my mind is occupied, either by conversation, or difficult choreography!
- Other Interests
- Painting, making delicious desserts or cakes, taking photographs of sunsets and beaches, home renovation. I enjoyed travelling to Europe last year - the art, the scenery, the architecture and the food.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if kjl84 is online now.
- Get to know kjl84 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Nov '14