My head is about to explode and my brain splatter everywhere...
Human, female, thinks.
Going out, meeting interesting people, music, going to gigs, talking (rubbish, no deep and meaningfuls please), learning new things, making things, destroying things, arguing (or debating), having a drink or two with friends, helping others, animals, getting on to a soap box, variety, excitement, spontaneity, throwing caution to the wind, travel, art, history, good grammar, statistics, bad jokes, recycling, animals' rights, old books and vintage shops, an awesome sense of humor, cheese, growing up disgracefully, weather forecasts.
Boredom, commercial TV, celebrities, stupidity, violence, religion, greed, laziness, indecision, inaction, pretentiousness, bad smells, bugs (not all), bad grammar, bad spelling, dishonesty, thieves, idiots, walks in the park, not recycling, cruelty to animals, the cold, bad table manners, the circus (evil), the zoo (evil), baggage (luggage however is ok).
Stereotypes! Go away.
At a glance
|Summary||krasm0's details||krasm0's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||34 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
What I'm looking for
Brain, pulse, imagination. Has bothered to read my profile and understands all the words. Doesn't go to bed before midnight.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Indie/pop/rock/alt: The Arcade Fire, Band of Horses, Battles, Belle & Sebastian, Block Party, Bon Iver, Brian Eno, Camille, CSS, David Gray, Dead Weather, Editors, Flaming Lips, Futureheads, YYYs, Band of Skulls, Jamie T. The Js and FBI when driving.
- There is nothing like the smell of a good old book - the older the better. To mention a few: Remark for his Black Obelisk, Millingan for anything that he has written, J Gardner, John Irving for he gave us Garp, Mortimer, Snr Marquez
- Movies & TV
- It's hard to find a good movie but it's worth trying when you find one. Dark comedies, indie flicks, french farces, low budget marvels.
- Yes, sometimes. Running - when chased. Bicycle - when the pub is just around the corner.
- Other Interests
- Swatting flies... no really.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if krasm0 is online now.
- Get to know krasm0 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '14