"Everybody have fun tonight....everybody wang chung tonight!" - Wang Chung
There's something in that for everyone.
I'm reasonably fit and still try to keep up my martial arts training, though work and home renos (again) can sometimes get in the way.
Music is an important part of my life along with my kids (3 adults and one in high school). I am easy going and take life as it comes. Life can inflict it's bumps and bruises, but I prefer to get back in the saddle and keep riding.
I traveled a little when younger and would like do some exploring again. Sand between the toes, sun on the face, wind in the hair and someone to share the journey would be nice. In the meantime, I love riding my bike and I look cool in leathers - that's what my kids told me anyway! Other guys get a red sports car as their mid life crisis toy. Mine is my Kawasaki.
At a glance
|Summary||lancelot's details||lancelot's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 75km of Newcastle 2300|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
A woman who can be a friend, is caring, passionate, loves to laugh and doesn't take life to seriously.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- No such thing as good or bad music. It's a personal thing and either moves you or it doesn't. Mozart, Chopin and Rachmaninov move me. Jazz & blues and bands like the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Doors, Pink Floyd, Credence & Chisel. Metal and some of the mass produced pop scene doesn't really do it.
- If it is in English then I cope quite well. Yes I read when I can, but life can be busy.
- Movies & TV
- Some nights the off switch is the best device invented. But occasionally a diamond comes along, like Rake. Great show.
- I don't watch sport for the sake of it, but if there is something that interests me, then yes. I have a pass to Knights games and take an interest in the Jets. Tae Kwon Do is the only sport that I now do regularly.
- Other Interests
- Theatre & the arts. Some bushwalking & nature appeals. Also travel, good food and company. Riding my bike. You'll just have to meet me to find out more. Maybe you can even introduce me to something that I haven't considered before?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lancelot is online now.
- Get to know lancelot safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Dec '13