"Way down deep, I'm very shallow."
Hey there, nice to meet you.
I've reached that time where I know what I do and don't want from life, I've learned how to make good choices and I'm surrounded by wonderful friends and family.
I have two beautiful daughters whom I share with their dad and they give me immense joy. I run my own business which I am passionate about. I'm regularly described by friends as being capable, intelligent and very funny - I won't ask you to kill spiders or change light globes. But I do love a man who can make me feel safe and make me laugh.
I've got a very dry sense of humour and love to have a good laugh, and I have a big smile which doesn't leave my face very often!
I am very healthy, active and always on the go, and I'm in great shape because of this.
I am an atheist, but if I were religious, I'd be Buddhist.
I love eating out and at home, and happily, clubs and bars are a thing of the past.
I love to travel and do so very regularly, both locally and O/S.
the sound of the surf
good shower pressure
cooking up a storm for friends
butter on hot fresh bread
good drivers, good spellers and people with integrity,
big surf, hot sand & blue skies
architecture & design
salad from my garden
riding my horse
I'd like to meet a man who is evolved, strong of character, honest, intelligent, kind, active and healthy, tall, and, very importantly, funny (ha ha, not strange) who can be my best friend, my lover, with whom I can share the rest of my life in joyous laughter and adventures.
Let's start as friends over a good coffee and go from there.
If any of this makes sense, you know what do to.
At a glance
|Summary||laughfirst's details||laughfirst's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||38 - 51 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 75km of Bondi Junction 2022|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Atheist||Other, Agnostic, Atheist, New Age, Buddhist|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing, Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Job role||Business Owner||Business Owner, Executive, Management, Professional, Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Kind, honest, funny, with a love of belly laughing! Down to earth, filled with energy and with a joy for outdoor life and a healthy lifestyle. Conscious of living a sustainable lifestyle.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love all music except for death/heavy metal and opera. Current stand outs: Urthboy,Xavier Rudd, The Herd, The Hoods, Bon Iver, Ben Harper, Ray La Montagne, Al Green, Jose Gonzales,The Dandy Warhols, Cake, Fat Freddy's Drop, Two Door Cinema Club,...the list goes on
- Love reading but it's usually limited by available time. Holiday reading is a treat. Love all books on design, architecture, cooking/food. Totally into reading downloaded books on iPad.
- Movies & TV
- I love a good movie at the cinema, except for sci fi/horror. Not much TV watching...but a few good shows: Shameless, The Good Wife, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy.
- I love all activities on or in the water, bodysurfing, ocean swimming, recently taken up surfing.(mmm, harder than it looks!) snow skiing, sailing, waterskiing, tennis, cycling, horseriding, hiking...is dancing a sport?
- Other Interests
- Cooking, travelling, architecture, interior design, gardening, aboriginal art, weekends in the southern highlands visiting my horse, beach holidays, holidays in France, ...actually any holidays! I love languages and speak French fluently and several others very badly!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if laughfirst is online now.
- Get to know laughfirst safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: