Life is great, better when it's shared !!
Easy going, low maintenance, enjoys life and all its possibilities. I have a wide experience of life, practicle skills, and enjoy who I am as a person. Enjoy travel, camping and exploring new places. Love humor, fun and laughter, anything that's a bit offbeat and quirky, and appreciate the simple things in life. I am a self starter, organized and decisive person but not a control freak. I enjoy being social, but also enjoy the times spent together with that one special person, a quiet night out somewhere or at home. Don't engage in mind games or guilt trips but work on building love and trust through good old fashioned open and honest communication.
Raised in Melbourne, have lived also in Hobart, Sydney and Brisbane. Spent time working out in the bush so am at home in the city or the country. Have travelled to NZ a number of times with work but most of my travel has been within Australia. Music has always been part of my life, and later on, teaching piano, keyborads and guitar. Played in my first band when I was sixteen and still playing today, though not as busy as I once was.
I have kept this fairly brief but this is pretty good picture of who I am. There are other things (all good!) that I haven't put down here. You can discover these for yourself if you are curious enough.
Who would I like to meet? Someone who also sees life as fun and adventure, likes to share and spend good times together, shares values and beliefs such as trust, loyalty, honesty openess, acceptance, etc, and would like somebody who will be a positive influence, and a loving and fun friend, and maybe (seeing how things go), a future partner.
At a glance
|Summary||leslie56's details||leslie56's ideal partner|
|Age||57 years old||49 - 60 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Catholic, Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
Always happy to meet and hang out new people - similar interests are a good place to start, but always open to other peoples' experiences and interests. If we find some chemistry happening, open for something long term/permanent.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Classically trained in piano and retired private music teacher, these days play keyboards, guitar and bass. listen to a wide range of music from 50's to today, Play mainly blues, rock and comtempary Christian. Enjoy live music and concerts
- If it has words, I read it! Like to read biographies, histories, thrillers, crime and mysteries. Like Dan Brown, Tom Clancy, Tolkien, read the complete set of Horrible Histories.....
- Movies & TV
- Mrs Browns Boys and Horible Histories gets my tick at the moment. Like English shows like the Vicar of Dibley etc, Also watch, crime/police dramas, sports, documenteries, news and current affairs. Favourite movies are Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Red Dog,and the God's Must be Crazy.
- surfing, kyaking/canoeing, motor racing/speedway, soccer and AFL/NRL Also enjoy sailing dingies and cats but doesn't happen much these days.
- Other Interests
- camping or cabins(starting to appreciate a comfortable bed these days), bushwalking, beach, travel, house renos/furniture building/gardening, 50's to 80's cars and trucks and restorations. (own an eh holden). Movies, Cafes, Art galleries, Museums, any place that looks remotely interesting
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if leslie56 is online now.
- Get to know leslie56 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Apr '14