Hi...can I skip the rest of this section?
A horse walked into a bar and the barman says...why the long face...boom boom tish.
Now thats champagne comedy :)
Hello...just a guy thinking of meeting 'the one' and maybe making friends along the way. Im fit and ready for any of lifes challenges. I love to travel and to explore. Id like to meet a partner who is sincere, honest, lives for the moment but plans for the future, loves the natural world and isnt fascinated by fashion or reality tv, not into too much 'bling', has informed opinions on world affairs, has an attention span that contributes to making a real lasting relationship, regards rsvp as a place to meet real people and not to be used as a everyday hobby or a 'drive through' McDonalds. Too easy to click and flick through life... I hope thats not too much to ask. I also understand the value of family in all shapes and sizes. I love children. I have a baby boy who i just love to bits. He lives with his mother, who still remains a dear friend of mine. It's a funny story but a great story...
To sum up, my aim is to get off this site quickly. WHO'S WITH ME!!
At a glance
|Summary||lifesendeavours's details||lifesendeavours's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
Sydney City, NSW
|Within 500km of his|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
Id love to meet a companion who loves adventure. Traits? Honesty, damn nice, youthful, fun, mature when needed, happy, smartish, friendly banter, chemistry...with me and the rest should follow.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Sooo much. Crowded House for relaxing and re living memories. Like listening to SBS Chill as well. Pub bands, folk music festivals, music in the vines etc...Live stuff. Listen to lots of new stuff too...and stuff (to annoy people who hate the word 'stuff').
- Have been told to read more fiction....still mainly non fiction though. Love reading the old SMH on the weekends sitting in a cafe...dont read (or watch) Murdoch Fox 'news' rants. Im impressed by real investigative reporting. Thank god for the ABC and SMH.
- Movies & TV
- It depends...the odd Harry Potter to lots of docs. Some blockbusters but mainly attracted to real stories. Monday nights watching ABC.
- Used to play lots of contact sport but getting a little 'old' now. Still have my boots but I'm not kidding myself :) Running keeps me fit. Have done a few marathons etc. Long walks...amazing how far you can go in the city without driving...and how quicker it can be! Oh, I ride a bike to work too.
- Other Interests
- Travel (last trip to Iceland, Denmark, Canada and east USA), tassy wilderness, cheese and wine tasting trips away. Love sailing...want to learn more. Started surfing as well. Never too late... World issues. Always wanting to know the answers... Numerous other earthly pleasures...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if lifesendeavours is online now.
- Get to know lifesendeavours safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: