Uncomplicated, successful, available. Interested?
I'm a modern kind of guy with old-fashioned values - you will be my equal but I'll hold the door open for you.
My friends (including exes!) describe me as thoughtful, intelligent, passionate, creative, loyal and kind. Though I'm established in a (sort of!) corporate career, I tend to get on well to creative and spiritual types, but I'm very adaptable and down to earth.
I've worked hard to achieve a good balance in my life, I am thankful for a stimulating and rewarding career, yet it's important to me that I continue to study (Commercial Photography) and play team sports (Baseball).
My ambitions have progressed from the obvious corporate / career based ones to achieving balance, continued personal growth, sharing happiness and making a difference. I'm fascinated by philosophy, history (I studied both at Cambridge), politics and spirituality. I love people and I could easily spend days on end watching, getting to know and understanding them better.
Integrity, humility, humour, intelligence, wit and curiousity are the values I most appreciate in other people and strive for in myself.
All I need now is a wonderful woman to come along and knock me straight outta the park!
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
(And I'm 48 - I erred setting up my profile).
At a glance
|Summary||limitededition1's details||limitededition1's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||40 - 49 yrs old|
Sydney - City, NSW
(Tiger Town - Inner West)
|within 25km of Leichhardt 2040|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Sweet, sexy, independent, passionate, good-looking (to me), loyal, adorable, intelligent, witty, sassy, a character - some one who is comfortable with themselves and is a good communicator. Some one who will challenge me at Scrabble!!! But mostly, something happens and we just click.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- OK, I'll be upfront. I was a professional musician until my late-20's. I was tutored as a swing drummer, but played rock. Recorded Jazz-Funk, gigged techno and made a living playing blues. My earliest memories of music are from my Dad who loved Schubert, Mozart and Sibelius. I love music.
- Extensive - always reading something: novels, bios, history, current affairs, magazines, newspapers, Gourmet Traveller, time-tables, instructions for things, childrens books, music - you name it. You'll be pushed to find some one who reads more and as quickly!
- Movies & TV
- Love all kinds of movies arthouse ("Donnie Darko", "Lives of Others"), mainstream ("Be Cool", "The Prestige"), off-beat (George Romero's stuff). I love a good comedy (Alan Partridge, Extras, Boston Legal). Game of Thrones, Newsroom, Walking Dead & Top of the Lake are some current faves.
- I compete most weekends in the state baseball league. Love tennis, cycling, etc. Used to play a lot of soccer, but had the sense to quit before the inevitability of a knee reconstruction.
- Other Interests
- I love cooking and get plenty of compliments. Did I mention music? Camping, bush-walking, the arts, technology, politics, cooking - but mostly sharing funny stories and making people laugh or think. Photography is a real passion and I'm currently undertaking a professional course.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if limitededition1 is online now.
- Get to know limitededition1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: