That's Dr Lindsay to you
I've lived in Belgium, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and now Sydney again!
I'm outgoing, good at meeting new folk and can make people laugh.
Unlike everyone else on here I don't rock climb but I have been glacier ice climbing which I think is even cooler! (no pun intended....) As a habit I go the the gym ~4 times per week. I recently was in a health food store and became inspired to make Kale chips - don't bother - they're only for hipsters or people who don't have taste buds.
I speak French (grammatically poorly but understandable nether-the-less).
I've travelled quite a lot - so far my favourite trips include cycling through Vietnam and enjoying the coral reef in Tonga. I don't mind travelling, visiting art galleries or watching a movie alone - but company is always better!
I would like to meet someone who also enjoys the great outdoors, appreciates travel and can hold an interesting conversation.
I am mildly suspicious of people who don't like dogs.
At a glance
|Summary||lindsay66's details||lindsay66's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||24 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Asian, South European, North European, Other, Other Caucasian, East European, Mixed Race|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who likes to meet new people, go out and have some fun. Someone to be active with
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Listen mostly to Triple J, no particular set genre. Favourite bands include: the Wombats, Muse, M83, Birds of Tokyo, digitalism, Artic Monkeys, Art vs. Science, Washington, Eskimo Joe ...and many more. I play the piano and also have a guitar (which I play very badly!)
- ipad Flipboard app, newspaper, occasional novel and textbooks for work
- Movies & TV
- I have recently have become addicted to Archer!!!! Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Spartacus, Bourne, James Bond, Argo, How I met your mother, Scrubs, Futurama. Pulp fiction, Donne darko, Trainspotting, most British Comedy
- Skiing is my favourite winter activity! Cycling - the best way to see the city. I really enjoy tennis and netball, also rowing when I feel enthusiastic to get up at 5.30am. Plus the gym several times per week.
- Other Interests
- I like to paint although I wouldn't call myself an artist. I also enjoy photography & sailing.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if lindsay66 is online now.
- Get to know lindsay66 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Apr '14