Coming out from a loop..
I'm an easy-going neuroscientist with a dry sense of humor. I'm quite happy to go along with almost anything, except when it comes to food and drinks, then I will be quite opinionated. I am a quiet person to start but will warm up. Probably wouldn't try to get inside my head else you might end up quite confused. That said, I do enjoy getting inside the mind, hence my avenue of work in neuropsychiatric research
I enjoy cooking without recipes, always by trial and error, never one to write down what works. Prefer British comedy to American serials, although I'm still impartial to Ricky Gervais. Stephen Fry would be listed as one of my heroes.
Just came back from France and have decided that Paris has sufficient appeal to overtake the vibrant New York as my favourite city. Next up on the travel list is South America especially the national parks, or a venture into Tuscany. Really want to go for a long hiking trip sometime soon.
I played basketball till my knees told me to stop. I'm of the opinion that the human body isn't made for marathons, but am tossing between the Melbourne and Sydney 1/2s later this year.
I am fiercely loyal to my friends and I do mean friends, rather than mere acquaintances. I'm a good listener but an even better problem solver; rational at most times when it doesn't involve myself, both at work and a personal level but work is not my life.
Oh, and I like wine. Purely from a philosophical standpoint of course, my liver wouldn't have it otherwise. Thought this merits an emphasis at the very last, and you can try to guess the extent to which I resisted using CAPS for 'like'.
At a glance
|Summary||lived79's details||lived79's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||25 - 31 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I think it's impossible to describe your ideal partner. It's just someone who accepts you for who you are, bears with your idiosyncrasies, and puts you back in place when you veer offline.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- State of Trance when I run, sound of rainfall before bed.. and everything else in-between. It depends on my mood, Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals, Les Miserables.. classical (Bach, especially love the reverberations from organ music), jazz, JayZ (his lyrics are awfully powerful)
- Philosophical scripts, travel stories especially in France and Italy. I've had enough of scientific journals and submissions...
- Movies & TV
- I've been criticized for being apathetic towards the movies. I don't mind a good flick.. but there is just so much crap out there! I love the BBC serials, docos and the other. David Tennant in Hamlet was an interesting watch, still undecided about Matt Smith.. David Attenborough takes the cake.
- Basketball (my knees told me it was time to stop playing seriously), football (aka soccer - limited to the couch), badminton (yes), summer hikes (Anytime! Even in winter), I'm ashamed to admit it but can't ride a bike...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lived79 is online now.
- Get to know lived79 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: