Coming out from a loop..
I'm a quiet easy-going person who is able to yabber on about almost anything, although my coffee buddies might say I just make up stuff most of the time. If only that were true, alas the demand for me as a trivia team mate is similar to hole-less swiss cheese at the moment. I'm quite happy to give most things a go, even karaoke at 4am in Tokyo. I am a quiet person to start but will warm up when most things click. I'm very loyal to my friends and I think they appreciate me being a good listener but an even better problem solver. I do enjoy getting inside the mind, hence my avenue of work in neuropsychiatric research. Probably wouldn't try to get inside my head else you might end up quite confused.
I enjoy cooking without recipes, always by trial and error, never one to write down what works. Prefer British comedy to American serials, although I'm still impartial to Ricky Gervais. Stephen Fry would be listed as one of my favourites.
Paris has sufficient appeal to me to pip the vibrant New York as my favourite city. Next up on the travel list is South America especially the national parks, or a venture into Tuscany. Really want to go for a long hiking trip sometime soon.
I played basketball till my knees told me to stop. I'm of the opinion that the human body isn't made for marathons, but am tossing between the Melbourne and Sydney 1/2s later this year.
Oh, and I like wine (honestly, who doesn't). Purely from a philosophical standpoint of course, my liver wouldn't have it otherwise.
At a glance
|Summary||lived79's details||lived79's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||18 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I think it's impossible to describe your ideal partner. It's just someone who accepts you for who you are, bears with your idiosyncrasies, and puts you back in place when you veer offline.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- State of Trance when I run, sound of rainfall before bed.. and everything else in-between. It depends on my mood, Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals, Les Miserables.. classical (Bach, especially love the reverberations from organ music), jazz, JayZ (his lyrics are awesome-ly powerful)
- I've had enough of scientific journals and submissions so travel stories especially in France and Italy. Wine magazines. Recently succumbed to audio books, Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
- Movies & TV
- I've been described as being apathetic towards the movies. I don't mind a good flick.. but there is just so much crap out there! I love the BBC serials, docos and the other. David Tennant in Hamlet was an interesting watch. David Attenborough takes the cake.
- Basketball (my knees told me it was time to stop playing seriously), football (aka soccer - limited to the couch), badminton (yes), summer hikes (Anytime! Even in winter), I'm ashamed to admit it but can't ride a bike...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if lived79 is online now.
- Get to know lived79 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Oct '14