"Most of us pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that we hurry past it." I want to linger - with an intelligent, adventurous, passionate man of principle
I don't know where you are and I don't know who you are.
What I do know is:
I'll drive you crazy sometimes and you'll frustrate me.
We'll argue and I'll hate you for 27 seconds.
You'll smile I'll melt. I'll smile you'll kiss me.
We'll go to art galleries and I'll "what"?? at that ridiculous blank
canvas worth "seriously - how much"?? and you'll get me out of
there before the couple behind us ever so kindly points out my total
lack of appreciation for . . . "real art".
Life may be completely unkind and we will cry - and hold onto
each other so tightly because you know I'll always be there for you
and I know you will for me.
We'll cook together - to the music - and the wine - and the kiss.
With us life will never be dull.
I enjoy travelling and gravitate towards Europe. I've lived in Greece - and loved it. Currently Puglia and the warmth of the people of southern Italy are my passion. Following my last trip I realize it's not nearly as much fun doing it alone as I had myself believe. I want to have someone to say "Hey remember . . . "?? - and then have wonderfully long conversations reliving special moments - but those conversations won't only apply to travel. They could possibly refer to that time I cooked something "special" - and you said it looked like cat food . . . 25 26 27 - Note to self : "Never follow a recipe again - ever"! or when you convinced me to read your favourite novel or I convinced you to watch my favourite movie/read my favourite poem - or when we watched my grandson play his very first soccer game - and he scored a goal!! Hmmm . . . sadly I don't have any grandchildren - yet. But these are my fantasies so it's all about indulging the passion - and love and fun.
p.s. regarding politics - you wouldn't be in Tony's corner.
At a glance
|Summary||livethemoment1's details||livethemoment1's ideal partner|
|Age||62 years old||57 - 70 yrs old|
Northern Rivers, NSW
(Often in the Hunter)
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
I want you to be my best friend, my confidant, my lover. You're a man who's confident in his own ability. You're self-sufficient, intelligent and articulate with a great sense of humour. You have a strong moral compass. You're possibly creative and you love music - it's part of your life!
- Male, for a relationship
- Love it live + leonard cohen, van, dylan, janis, gotan project, beirut, nina, billie, edith, ella, etta, cowboy junkies, amy winehouse, rodriguez..Classical and opera. Music played with/creates emotion. Perfect example Gary Moore's Still Got the Blues - played LOUD - love his guitar work - Mmmm.
- Manuals for my ride on and brush cutter - sad but true - on a regular basis. Non fiction - currently Art, Design, Travel, Psychology, Neuroplasticity. Lazy Saturday mornings with the Herald. Fiction - Rankin, Maitland, McEwan.
- Movies & TV
- Little Ashes, Breakfast on Pluto, Very Annie Mary, The Visitor, Four Minutes, Paris, L'Amant, The Girl in the Café, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Before Midnight - all beautiful! And TV - Grand Designs, Q&A, QI, Gruen Planet, Insight, RocKwiz, Big Bang Theory.
- Some swimming, cycling, walking. Digging in the garden. Does endurance brush cutting count?? - I'd clean up in a masters event!! Climbing trees & sometimes getting onto the roof to rescue the cat - just about covers it. Senior school team sports has put me off personal involvement for life!
- Other Interests
- My beautiful children and extended family. Art galleries, book stores, cosy cafes, old gardens, C19th Aust. architecture, C21st architecture. Conversation - amusing/challenging. Writing. Social justice. People/things that make me laugh - my friends, my children, my mum - used to.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if livethemoment1 is online now.
- Get to know livethemoment1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Oct '14