"I'm single because I take relationships seriously"
I have been living on my own for a few years now, with my little dog, and enjoy my own company. I have practiced Yoga for many years and learnt before you enter into a relationship you must learn to live by yourself and to love yourself. So firstly and importantly I am looking for a friend and company and if a relationship doesn't evolve then hopefully I have found a friend.
I have recently moved to Woombah (near Iluka) to a lovely place right on the river. Which will satisfy many of my desires, peace and quiet, fishing and being in amongst nature especially the birds.
I retired a few years back, my last profession was in the horticulture area. Moved to Lakes Entrance in Victoria, but decided I wanted to live somewhere where the weather was a little more stable, and of course warmer.
I have been involved in Yoga and meditation in the past, lived in an Ashram for a couple of years, and intend to get back into the Yoga as soon as I can. I intend to travel to India next year 2014.
I try to live a healthy lifestyle don't smoke or drink. Don't want to meet a smoker but don't mind someone that enjoys a drink.
Have travelled a bit in the past been to various parts of Asia and Europe, was in the Army for a number of years so did the tour of Vietnam. Travelled around parts of Australia but lots more I would like to see for the first time and again.
I am currently shopping around for a kayak, I have my own boat, which I love, but with a kayak I can get to places that I can't with my boat. You get to see more of the wildlife and the peace and serenity. If that is not enough you get to enjoy the exercise as well.
So I am looking for someone to enjoy this with.
The last on my list at the moment is a good long black coffee a pleasant venue and a chat.
At a glance
|Summary||lochsport's details||lochsport's ideal partner|
|Age||68 years old||50 - 68 yrs old|
North Coast, NSW
|within 250km of Woombah 2469|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is relaxed, easy going, enjoys life and nature. someone who cares about and loves themselves.
- Female, for dating or friendship
- I mostly enjoy background music, soft and soothing, but still a big Pink Floyd fan and some of the 60's rock and roll and Hindu chants.
- Usually just the papers and the fishing magazines. Avid fan of Wilbur Smith.
- Movies & TV
- Haven't been to the movies for awhile. Love The Bill, Escape to the country, The Slap, was brilliant
- fishing, walking and watching working out at the gym
- Other Interests
- dining out, computer, fishing, the outdoors especially the water also love driving in the country visiting the little villages
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lochsport is online now.
- Get to know lochsport safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Dec '13