Looking for a seachange?
I am moving to the Camden Haven area, in particular Dunbogan, in April.
I'll be using that as base until I find a place to my liking to move to permanently possibly further north Urunga or Yamba depends on what I find.
I retired a couple of years back I had my own business in horticulture area, moved to Lakes Entrance in Victoria, lovely place but I want to be somewhere warmer.
I have my own boat and love fishing and being outdoors and on the water that is another reason I am moving.
I am an easy going sort of person make friends very easy fit into any sort of lifestyle.
I lived in an Ashram for a couple of years and still practice meditation and Yoga.
Have travelled a lot and lived in a lot of areas around Australia, settling down now though. Been to Asia, Europe and some of the South Pacific.
That's it for now unless I can think of something else later.
At a glance
|Summary||lochsport's details||lochsport's ideal partner|
|Age||67 years old||30 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW (Dunbogan)||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is relaxed, easy going, enjoys life and nature. someone who cares about and loves themselves.
- Female, for dating or friendship
- I mostly enjoy background music, soft and soothing, but still a big Pink Floyd fan and some of the 60's rock and roll
- Usually just the papers and the fishing magazines. Avid fan of Wilbur Smith.
- Movies & TV
- Haven't been to the movies for awhile, just got a large screen TV so probably rent a movie now and again. Love The Bill, Escape to the country, The Slap, was brilliant
- fishing, walking and watching
- Other Interests
- dining out, computer, fishing, the outdoors especially the water
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lochsport is online now.
- Get to know lochsport safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 May '13