"I have very good references" "I wrote them!"
I have just moved to Iluka to a lovely place right on the river. Which will satisfy many of my desires, peace and quiet, fishing and being in amongst nature especially the birds.
I retired a few years back, my last profession was in the horticulture area. Moved to Lakes Entrance in Victoria, but decided I wanted to live somewhere where the weather was a little more stable, and of course warmer.
I have been involved in Yoga and meditation in the past, lived in an Ashram for a couple of years, and intend to get back into the Yoga as soon as I can. I intend to travel to India next year 2014.
I try to live a healthy lifestyle don't smoke or drink. Don't want to meet a smoker but don't mind someone that enjoys a drink.
Have travelled a bit in the past been to various parts of Asia and Europe, was in the Army for a number of years so did the tour of Vietnam. Travelled around many parts of Australia but there are lots more I would like to see for the first time and again.
I am a nature lover and need to live near the water, have my own boat but I'm buying a kayak to enable me to get into the harder to get to places, there are so many of them here on the northern rivers. Great exercise while enjoying nature.
The last on my list at the moment is a good long black coffee a pleasant venue and a chat.
I am not looking for marriage or a live in relationship I am looking for someone that wants the same as me, to be able to spend as much time as we want together, whether it be one day, holidays together, a weekend, but have a place to go home to.
At a glance
|Summary||lochsport's details||lochsport's ideal partner|
|Age||68 years old||50 - 68 yrs old|
|Location||North Coast, NSW||within 250km of Iluka 2466|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is relaxed, easy going, enjoys life and nature. someone who cares about and loves themselves. A friend first and foremost someone that wants their own space.
- Female, for dating or friendship
- A big Pink Floyd fan and some of the 60's rock and roll and Hindu chants. Wilbur Smith, The Puppeteers, Not Into Rap, Not Heavy Metal
- Usually just the papers and the fishing magazines. Avid fan of Wilbur Smith.
- Movies & TV
- Haven't been to the movies for awhile. Love The Bill, Escape to the country, The Slap, was brilliant do enjoy watching some of the talent quests. Sports
- fishing, walking and watching, working out at the gym.
- Other Interests
- dining out, computer, fishing, the outdoors especially the water also love driving in the country visiting the little villages, boating. Computers
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lochsport is online now.
- Get to know lochsport safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: