Aim to make every day a wonderful memory......
A cheerful soul, I am back in Sydney after many years and looking to re-establish a network of friends. I am a volunteer with Marine Rescue and apart from that, family and work keeps me well occupied. But it is now time to get back out there and enjoy some free time. It would be great to find someone who would enjoy having a "newbie" tag along for a bike ride, kayak, bush walk, horse ride or sail. Never tried kayaking, but the others I have had some experience in over the years, and am always looking for a new challenge :-)
I have a Troopy camper that doesnt get out of the garage much these days, so others with an interest in the bush, campfires, photography or horse events would be awesome! I love animals but none currently own me, so enjoy interaction with any I meet on my travels. If friendship develops into something more that would be amazing but initially friendship and maybe a future travel companion is a great place to start.
Thanks for dropping by, have a great day and good luck in your search... Cheers :-)
At a glance
|Summary||looking4country's details||looking4country's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||55 - 75 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Must have a sense of humour and have a positive slant on life with a 'can do attitude'. He will enjoy travel and spontaneity. A country bloke with a love of animals, particulalry horses and dogs would be awesome :-) but love of animals and the outdoors is definitely essential.
- Male, for a relationship, friendship or companionship
- Love live music but going to concerts on your own definitely lacks..... Dont enjoy head banging doff doff. John Denver's Wildlife Concert is my fave, but enjoy so much from that era that it wont fit here.
- Everything that is at hand when sitting doing nothing.....
- Movies & TV
- Shock horror - dont own a TV!!! Do enjoy national geographic channels, ABC and SBS when with elderly parent
- A while since I rode or scuba dived but hope to get back into this in the summer months !!! Have been doing a bit of flying in a small sportsplane/ultralight .... absolutely amazing, but my soul is definitely yearning to get back aboard a horse....
- Other Interests
- Wobble around on my 'postie bike' - happy at this level with no desires to get 'bigger n better' Massage people and animals - would love to be the reciever sometime! Love the country. Would like to do some more travel, round Aussland and overseas.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if looking4country is online now.
- Get to know looking4country safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: