Aim to make every day a wonderful memory......
Happy soul currently back in 'civilization' after spending the last 2 1/2 years working in remote areas and islands in northern Australia.
I enjoy water pursuits such as diving and sailing, plus horse riding, photography or taking the 4 wheel drive troopy and going bush. Was hoping to catch the coral spawning on the Great Barrier Reef while there this year.. will have to go back next year. Would love to dive with the whale sharks in WA.
Love animals, the ocean, flying, my scooter and my 4 wheel drive camper.
Awed with my adventure working on remote islands in the Gulf of Carpentaria and Torres Strait, but now I am back on the mainland and looking forward to life's next adventure. Have been around horses most of my life and am now looking forward to somehow marrying my love for the ocean and its amazing environs with the noble equine (have yet to work out how thats going to work :-)
Have a wicked sense of humour and am happy with my lot but feel its time for again for a special someone in my life who would like to share some time and adventures and be a friend, soulmate and lover. Honesty and integrity are important to me and my friends all say that I give too much of myself but, hey, that's who I am...
At a glance
|Summary||looking4country's details||looking4country's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||56 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||Sydney - North, NSW|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Must have a sense of humour and have a positive slant on life with a 'can do attitude'. He will enjoy travel and spontaneity. A country bloke with a love of animals, particulalry horses and dogs would be awesome :-) but love of animals and the outdoors is definitely essential.
- Male, for a relationship, friendship or companionship
- Love live music but going to concerts on your own definitely lacks..... Dont enjoy head banging doff doff
- Everything that is at hand when sitting doing nothing.....
- Movies & TV
- Shock horror - dont own a TV!!! but have been looking around the shops lately uugg - am I getting old?!?!?! Do enjoy national geographic channels, ABC and SBS when visiting elderly parent
- A while since I rode or scuba dived but hope to get back into this in the summer months !!! Have been doing a bit of flying in a small sportsplane/ultralight .... absolutely amazing, but my soul is definitely yearning to get back aboard a horse....
- Other Interests
- Wobble around on my 'postie bike' - happy at this level with no desires to get 'bigger n better' Massage people and animals - would love to be the reciever sometime! Love the country but at the moment am in Sydney. Would like to do some more travel, round Aussland and overseas.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if looking4country is online now.
- Get to know looking4country safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Mar '14