'Life is a journey not a destination.'
I'm outgoing, energetic and spontaneous, open, honest & like to exchange views.
I love being outdoors - at the beach, bush walking, mountain bike riding or kayaking. I have a passion for food and wine and enjoy a picnic in a National Park or eating at an oceanside cafe. I like to cook, including some Thai dishes I learned in Koh Phangan. I enjoy a night at the cinema or occasionally the theatre.
My children are both independent & living interstate. I'm in the process of moving from Dee Why Beach to south eastern Sydney.
At a glance
|Summary||lovesthebeach2's details||lovesthebeach2's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||48 - 58 yrs old|
Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Eye colour||Brown||Grey, Green, Hazel, Blue, Other, Brown|
|Hair colour||Auburn||Red, Blonde, Auburn, Grey, Light Brown, Other, Bald, Dark Brown, Black|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Asian, East European, Other, South European, Black / African, Other Islander, North European, Middle Eastern, Hispanic / Latino, Other Caucasian, Mixed Race, Indian, Aboriginal / TSI|
|Religion||Agnostic||Other, Buddhist, Agnostic, Catholic, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate, Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Tradesperson, Professional, Business Owner, Technical, Executive, Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is affectionate, has a great sense of humour and likes to have fun! He appreciates the finer things in life as well as the simple pleasures. He values open and honest communication - he's my best friend.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Rock, pop, alternative, hip-hop, R&B. Some of my favorites are Coldplay, Evermore, The Script, Snowpatrol, U2, The Frey, Matchbox 20, Florence & the Machine, The Temper Trap, Imagine Dragons.
- A good thriller, Women's Health Magazine, SMH Good Food Guide
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Drama, suspense, comedy, some sci-fi / fantasy. Love to watch the latest blockbuster on a big screen munching on popcorn or stay home curled up on the sofa on a cold night watching a DVD. I'm watching Game of Thrones, Revenge, Elementary, The Blacklist.
- I keep fit doing yoga and love outdoor activiities - mountain bike riding, kayaking, coast & bush walks. I scuba dive - I'd like to dive with the Whale Sharks off Thailand. I've recently taken up stand paddle boarding.
- Other Interests
- I love cooking, picnics, weekends away, wine-tasting, eating out, an occasional night out at the opera or theatre & overseas travel. I'm open to suggestions.... I like new experiences.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if lovesthebeach2 is online now.
- Get to know lovesthebeach2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Aug '14