What do they say! you should try everything once!
I would consider my self a reasonably laid back type of person who is always learning to not take life so seriously. I love what Sydney and cities in general have to offer, like music, restaraunts,film etc, but equally love to get out and explore the country side. I have been doing this on my motorcycle which I really enjoy, but have come to the realization that I would love to share these experiences with someone.
I like to think of myself as an honest type of person, who has a conscience about life and what is going on in it. In saying that I think laughing at life is the best medicine. So I guess Im looking for someone to share experiences with and have a laugh along the way. So you need to be able to go camping and enjoy the outdoors. I like to see the world from roads less travelled and I always end up somewhere incredible, unfortunatley I'm by myself and cant share it with someone. That I would like to change.
Things that are important to me would be my family, friends and my dog Jack.
Living the life I want to live, in the sense of making it work for me, so that Im happy in my own skin. I like to be creative in my work and my freetime. I enjoy good conversation, friends, film, writing, music and making things out of wood and metal. I remain open to all types of creative pursuits that come my way.
Well that's it from me, hopefully I will be talking to someone out there soon.
At a glance
|Summary||lucky5's details||lucky5's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'5/165 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Im looking for someone that doesnt take themselves to serious,that likes to travel to different places,likes the idea of fixing up an old house,discovering new and different places to eat,someone to hang out with!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- My musical choices change depending on my mood,at the moment Im listening to the National! I like anything with a bit of space and depth.
- Havent read anything for a little while, last book I enjoyed was Jupiters Travels by Ted Simon.Loved the biography by Keith Richards as well.
- Movies & TV
- I love film, to many to list but cant go past The Indian Runner,King of devils island, Argo,anything by the Coen Brothers.
- I like to run and swim,thats about the extent of playing sport for me,
- Other Interests
- I have a small workshop where I like to make things,mostly from wood,also I have discovered photography wich I find quite fullfilling.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lucky5 is online now.
- Get to know lucky5 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '14