Attractive retiree looking for friends and like minded individuals who enjoy the laid back coastal lifestyle.
I am a retired public servant looking forward to the next chapter of my life and making new friends in a small community on the south coast of nsw. The beach lifestyle and mild climate is an integral part of who I am.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
lyndylou7's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||60 years old||55 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||South Coast, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Check compatibility »||Scorpio, Pisces, Leo, Virgo, Cancer, Aries, Libra, Aquarius, Taurus, Sagittarius|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Diploma||Some college, High School, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
A guy who is honest about himself but confident in his own skin and lifestyle and willing to be flexible and open to others. Must have enjoyed various travel experiences and likes women to be independant yet feminine.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Love all types including rock, r&b, jazz, classical but not heavy metal or hip hop.
- Enjoy reading newspapers as well as the latest fiction crime thriller, general fiction and auto/biographies.
- Movies & TV
- Love going to see the latest movie releases and general TV viewing including current affairs, comedy, and light entertainment shows.
- Enjoy some sport including NRL, swimming and tennis events.
- Other Interests
- Interior design and decorating, Art, visiting museums and art galleries and exhibitions. Swimming, tennis and now a golf novice. Looking at joining a volunteer organisation such as Landcare once fully retired from casual work.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lyndylou7 is online now.
- Get to know lyndylou7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: