FunUsername (was malevich69)
True love, harder to find than a Higgs Bosun.
Nonetheless, It's worth a try :)
I must say iv'e been putting off filling this part of my profile for quite a while; I don't know about you, but to for me to describe one's self comes with a fair bit of existential angst. After all most cells in our bodies ares replaced every 7 years, so we are constantly changing whether we like it or not! :)
Here though, are a few few things that I know about myself circa 2014 and subject to change.
I'm left-handed and I'm mildly dyslexic and without some major development in their treatment, I'm pretty sure that won't change :) I'm enjoy reading and academic pursuits; but due to dyslexia I'm terrible at spelling. :) Spellcheck really is a revolution for me!
To the majority of the population, I guess I initially come across as a bit awkward and unconventional, though I feel absolutely normal and to the very unconventional I'm probably boringly conservative :)
I have a very strong sense of social justice; I'm very very unlikely to take advantage of a situation for my own benefit, if it has a detrimental effect upon another persons life.
I can be very practical at times, and I enjoy utilising my analytical skills, but i prefer not to! I'm very idealistic and I'm all for the world of the mind, I don't care to much for money or status, though this can be sometimes to my detriment. TBC
At a glance
|Summary||FunUsername's details||FunUsername's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||28 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 100km of Leichhardt 2040|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, High School, Post Graduate, Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Female, independent, unconventional ,idealistic, highly intelligent, articulate, creative, funny, sexy and passionate. (On top of that, I think asymmetrical haircuts are cool.)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Very wide ranging from classical to punk and I have been known to play the classical guitar to the right person.
- I enjoy reading, I love finishing a book and realising that I've learnt something and the author has for the better, changed the way I see the world. Some authors that have effected me. Roland Barthes, Oscar Wilde, Milan Kundera, Paul Auster, Herman Hesse, Plato, Knut Hamsun, Steven Hawking.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much television, but shows I have enjoyed include Breaking Bad and any documentary about Hitler. I love movies, Blowup, Trainspotting, Donnie Darko, No Country For Old Men, Moon, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Full Metal Jacket. I've been revisiting a lot of the French New Wave of late.
- Cycling, surfing, sailing, gym. But mostly running about 50km a week at the moment. That said, I wouldn't call myself a fitness fanatic and personally, though it's nice to be healthy, I feel that the current obsession with "body image" in both men and women is not!
- Other Interests
- Art, photography, travel, visiting exhibitions, music, live bands, coffee, bookshops. Trying to express myself without the use of emoticons. :) (Damn, failed again.)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if FunUsername is online now.
- Get to know FunUsername safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: