I'm a painter and teacher wanting to share this great adventure with a creative woman who knows herself and what she wants.
I find great inspiration from travelling to new places and love drawing on the beach listening to waves. I'm looking forward to celebrating a milestone birthday early next year. I plan touring tasmania and hope you're available to accompany me on this journey.
I've never enjoyed the process of learning more than I do in this stage of life. I've had a rich and fulfilled life that has given me much to be grateful for and many challenges to help me realise who I am and what I want from life.
I'm enjoying this phase of my growth, feeling I have a lot to offer a healthy balanced relationship with a smart woman who will stretch my limitations and join me in exploring new horizons. I'm currently developing new work in the studio as well as publishing a set of boxed artists books.
At a glance
|Summary||marko3's details||marko3's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||50 - 55 yrs old|
Northern Rivers, NSW
(Lismore, Northern Rivers)
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'7/170 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
The woman I'm looking for knows who she is but won't tell me. I discover who she is by listening with my whole self when she speaks. She unfolds to me like a mirage. She's demanding, creative and learning about her different aspects is a kaleidascope. She's strong, gentle, curious and observant.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is my rainbow. I enjoy Shostakovich but also the fervour of Lucinda Williams, India Ari, Bjork & huge Dylan fan. Interested in contemporary jazz like The Necks, John Zorn, Frank Zappa, Phillip Glass & Steve Reich. Jazz ain't dead, it just smells funny. Pop
- Read about artists and look at pictures to help me feel what I read. I love Rumi poems & Glen Baxter makes me smile. If I read fiction it's DH Lawrence, Umberto Eco, Angela Carter, Joan Didion or the BIG Russians. I'm also into zodiac & self-growth texts, especially Tibetan Book of Living & Dying.
- Movies & TV
- loved film since a kid. Don't like gratuitous violence or silly sex. Hitchcock, Wenders, Mallick, J-L Goddard & Lynch. The Thin Red Line, The Misfits, Mystic River, Marx Bros, In Praise of Love, Gus van Sant & Solandz & the historic Chinese epics.
- Not a big sports fan but will watch TV footy to relax and rest my mind outside studio but I don't really care who wins. Enjoy lizard drinking, emu racing and collecting horse jokes. "Why the long face?" I'd like to try kayaking and exploring the local rivers and observing wildlife esp. platypus.
- Other Interests
- Trans Siberian rail, a strong affinity with Italy, especially Gothic & early Renaissance. I want to explore Calabria, Puglia & Split to explore my father's homeland & visiting art museums. Fascinated by gardens & rock landscaping, Japanese stone gardens and cacti.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if marko3 is online now.
- Get to know marko3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: