"20 years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did" - Mark Twain
Hi there, nice to meet you! A few things about me;
- I'm originally from New Zealand so I'm equally at home in town or a tent.
- Music is a passion of mine - I play drums and am partial to belting out the odd song!
- I've travelled to some amazing countries over the years, still loads left to explore though.
- I have a cheeky sense of humour and enjoy spending downtime with family and friends.
- I run a business with my brother which we started over 10 years ago. It was a huge challenge getting it off the ground but a super rewarding experience.
- I think it's important to keep learning and evolving (I enrolled in a psych degree at the start of the year and am loving it!).
- I like to keep active and play a variety of sports (skiing, golf, tennis, oztag, horse polo) - I also love teaching and have a tremendous amount of patience so if you're looking for a private lesson, I'm your man ;-)
- My favourite coffee is a piccolo latte, although peppermint tea makes an appearance every so often.
- I'm ready to meet my soul mate and settle down.
Despite thinking I knew what my perfect match looked like, I've realised it's impossible to capture someone's essence via a photo and self-promoting blurb. So, if you're open to new possibilities, not operating off a predefined checklist and willing to audition to be my partner in crime, I'd love to hear from you!
At a glance
|Summary||marmitetoast's details||marmitetoast's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 49km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner||Executive, Senior Management, Professional, Business Owner, Other, Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's happy, independent, kind, intelligent and adventurous (in no particular order!). Also someone who knows who they are and what they want out of life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Flume, Cafe del Mar, Billy Joel, Daft Punk, Van Morrison, Chili Peppers, John Mayer, The Tea Party, Dave Matthews Band, Queen, Coldplay, Gotye, Angus & Julia Stone, Hermitude.
- I like to keep up with the news, preferably ABC or SBS so my head isn't filled with propaganda and subliminal messages! Enjoy reading but in sporadic bursts - tend to pick up biographies, historical, philosophical books etc.
- Movies & TV
- Hannibal, Modern Family, The Project, CSI, 60 Minutes, MasterChef, Animal Planet, The Shawshank Redemption, War Horse, The Intouchables, Life of Pi, Inception, Forrest Gump.
- I love keeping active - surfing, bush walking, swimming, tennis, oztag, dancing (badly!), horse riding, skiing. Will happily give anything a go.
- Other Interests
- Theatre, concerts, museums, travelling, karaoke, adventure races, camping, animals, good food, great conversation.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if marmitetoast is online now.
- Get to know marmitetoast safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Jul '14