Hope you have a great day!
If you spend a minute or two reading my profile, you'll see that I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but I might be a great match for you.
Generally speaking, I'm a pretty easy going, positive person - self-reliant, warm, affectionate, resilient, with a good sense of humour. I love the smell of coffee and like poking around in bookshops - always looking for something to add to my collection.
I really like listening to music and 2 of my current favourites are Adele's 21 and Blake Shelton's Red River Blue. Have recently connected up a turntable, and working my way through my old LPs... just love The Sports, Nick Lowe, Kate Bush and my all time favourite would have to be Leonard Cohen.
My son is currently living overseas. Hope to visit him in USA later this year.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 job that I like, and I've just started a degree by distance ed.
Weekends: Coffee with friends, wander through the art gallery or the markets, catch a movie, and now reading for my uni course.
I would love to have a steady boyfriend as part of my life... and then see where it goes. I think I could be a great girlfriend for the right person.
* You won't hear me nag or complain about you.
* You won't ever have to go shopping with me.
* You will never see me roll my eyes at you when you say something.
* You will see my smile much more than my frown.
* You will never have to listen to my Leonard Cohen CDs!
If you think I sound interesting, why not let me know?
I do have some stamps that I can use, so let me know if you want to converse. If I think you look interesting too, maybe we can have a chat.
At a glance
|Summary||memoryofkisses's details||memoryofkisses's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||49 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW (Hills district)||within 50km of Baulkham Hills 2153|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a man who is happy to see me - and makes my heart race. That magic mix of butterflies and romance. I hope we will share a similar sense of humour so we can laugh at the same things. Do you really exist? I wonder...
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Background to my life. Reliving the past with The Cars, The Sports, Talking Heads. Current favs: Adele, Blake Shelton, John Butler Trio. Sometimes see a band at the pub. Favourite opera: Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Also enjoy the sound of silence.
- Avid reader - from classics to pulp-fiction. Read most of my news online & read the SMH on weekends. iBooks are great for on the bus and regular books are good for at home. Currently reading Mad Men and Philosophy. Doesn't worry me if you don't read much.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like Rake, Mad Men, Big Bang Theory, Red Dwarf - but not watching much TV at the moment. Abhor reality TV shows. Go to the movies sometimes or watch a DVD at home - classics, action movies, chick flicks, occasional sci-fi, not horror.
- Sometimes see games live at ANZ stadium - always like it when 'my' team wins - but rarely remember the results afterwards. Favourites would be AFL & T20 cricket. It's a family event and sometimes have a spare ticket. Interested? Don't play any team sports myself, but enjoy walking regularly.
- Other Interests
- * Saturday's cryptic * Trivia at the club with friends * Follow the ASX * Sporadic renovating / gardening (often at Bunnings looking at paint, bits of wood, etc) * Like cooking & dining out - Thai, Indian, Italian, Chinese, etc. * Would like to waltz * Trying kayaking soon
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if memoryofkisses is online now.
- Get to know memoryofkisses safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: