Let the good times roll
Thanks for looking at my profile.
Generally speaking, I'm happy, self-reliant, warm, and have a good sense of humour.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job that I like, with plenty of opportunities to say "have you tried turning it off and on again" and I've been doing a degree by distance ed.
Not sure if its relevant, but previously I ran a business for many years, have worked in a library, and worked as a radio officer back when morse code was a good way to communicate with ships at sea.
Weekends: Cryptic crossword, coffee with friends, bit of gardening, sometimes wander through the local markets or catch a movie.
My son lives in America, hope to visit him later this year or in 2015.
I would love to have a man in my life, and think I could be a great, loving girlfriend for the right person.
If my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
I have stamps I can use to reply to you.
At a glance
|Summary||memoryofkisses's details||memoryofkisses's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||52 - 62 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Large-ish, Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a warm, caring man with whom I can develop a relationship. I hope we will share a similar sense of humour so we can laugh about the same things.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Background to my life. Reliving the past with The Sports, The Cars, Sunny Boys. Current favs: The Staves, Adele, Fleet Foxes. Don't mind Daft Punk. Sometimes see bands (eg The Radiators) at the local pub. Favourite opera: Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Like Bach and Saint-Saens. Also enjoy silence.
- Avid reader - from classics to murder mysteries, to journal articles and text books. iBooks are great for on the bus and print books are good at home - how will we impress anyone with our home library when all we have is a kindle?
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like The IT Crowd, Scrubs, Rake, Mad Men, Montalbano - but not watching much TV at the moment, just watch iView. Abhor reality TV. Go to the movies sometimes (recently saw The Grand Budapest Hotel) or watch a DVD at home - classics, action movies, chick flicks, occasional sci-fi
- Not overly interested in sport, but I see some games live at ANZ Stadium - always like it when 'my' team wins and the big international games are pretty good to watch. Favourites would be AFL & T20 cricket. Don't play any sports myself, but walk regularly
- Other Interests
- * Pub trivia - sometimes we know stuff, often we don't. * Follow the ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day. * Ongoing renovating - love a trip to Bunnings. * Gardening - just enough to keep the weeds down. * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word. * Enjoy cooking or dining out.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if memoryofkisses is online now.
- Get to know memoryofkisses safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Jul '14