Not sure what I'm looking for. I'm here to find out.
Thanks for looking at my profile.
Generally, I'm happy, self-reliant, warm, with a good sense of humour.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job that I like, with plenty of opportunities to say "have you tried turning it off and on again" and I've been doing a degree by distance ed.
Weekends: Cryptic crossword, relaxing, coffee with friends, being in the garden, sometimes wander through the art gallery, the local markets or catch a movie.
My grown up son lives overseas. Hope to visit him in San Francisco mid year.
I would love to have a man in my life, and think I could be a great, loving girlfriend for the right person.
* You won't have to go shopping with me.
* You'll see my smile more than my frown.
* I won't make you listen to my CDs!
If my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
I have stamps, so let me know if you want to converse - maybe we can have a chat.
At a glance
|Summary||memoryofkisses's details||memoryofkisses's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||51 - 61 yrs old|
Sydney - West, NSW
|within 75km of Baulkham Hills 2153|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Slim, Average, Large-ish, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
Without being fixated on a specific type, I'm looking for a warm, caring man with whom I can develop a relationship. I hope we will share a similar sense of humour so we can laugh about the same things.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Background to my life. Reliving the past with The Sports, Kate Bush, Talking Heads. Current favs: The Staves, Adele, Blake Shelton. Don't mind some Daft Punk. Sometimes see bands at the local pub. Favourite opera: Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Like Bach and Saint-Saens. Also enjoy silence.
- Avid reader - which is lucky as my Uni course has plenty of reading! From classics to pulp-fiction to journal articles and text books. iBooks are great on the bus and print books are good at home. Doesn't worry me if you don't read much.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like The IT Crowd, Scrubs, Rake, Mad Men - but not watching TV at the moment, just have some downloaded shows or watch iView. Go to the movies sometimes or watch a DVD at home - classics, action movies, chick flicks, occasional sci-fi.
- Not overly interested in sport, but I see games live at ANZ Stadium - always like it when 'my' team wins and the big international games are pretty good to watch. Favourites would be AFL & T20 cricket. Don't play any sports myself, but walk regularly.
- Other Interests
- * Pub trivia (sometimes we know stuff, often we don't) * Follow the ASX * Ongoing renovating / gardening (often at Bunnings looking at paint, wood, nails, etc) * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word * Enjoy cooking or dining out
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if memoryofkisses is online now.
- Get to know memoryofkisses safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Mar '14