Imagine a witty and enticing headline here...
Thanks for stopping by.
Generally speaking, I'm happy, self-reliant, warm, and have a good sense of humour.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job that I like, with plenty of opportunities to say "have you tried turning it off and on again" and I've been doing a degree by distance ed.
Not sure if its relevant, but previously I ran a business for many years, have worked in a library, and worked as a radio officer back when morse code was a good way to communicate with ships at sea.
Weekends: Cryptic crossword, coffee with friends, bit of gardening, sometimes wander through the local markets or catch a movie.
My son found himself a job overseas and is currently living in San Francisco. Hope to do some travelling in America next year.
I would love to have a man in my life, and think I could be a great, loving girlfriend for the right person.
If my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
At a glance
|Summary||memoryofkisses's details||memoryofkisses's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, Large-ish, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a man with whom I can develop a relationship. I hope we will share a similar sense of humour so we can laugh about the same things.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Background to my life. Love old favs like Talking Heads, Kate Bush, The Cars. Current favs: The Staves, Adele, Fleet Foxes. Sometimes see bands at the local pub. Favourite opera: Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Like Bach and Saint-Saens. Also enjoy silence. Have a piano,do you play?
- Avid reader - from classics and murder mysteries, to journal articles and text books. iBooks are great for on the bus and print books are good at home - how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a kindle?
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like The IT Crowd, Scrubs, Rake, Mad Men, Rage, Montalbano. Thank goodness for iView. Abhor reality TV. Go to the movies sometimes (recently saw The Grand Budapest Hotel) or watch a DVD at home
- Not overly interested in sport, but I see some games live at ANZ Stadium - always like it when 'my' team wins and the big international games are pretty good to watch. Favourites would be AFL & T20 cricket. Don't play any sports myself, but walk regularly
- Other Interests
- * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word. * Pub trivia - sometimes we know stuff, often we don't. * Follow the ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day. * Ongoing renovating - love a trip to Bunnings. * Gardening. * Enjoy cooking or dining out.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if memoryofkisses is online now.
- Get to know memoryofkisses safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Sep '14