... Insert enticing headline here...
Thanks for stopping by.
Generally speaking, I'm happy, self-reliant, warm, and have a good sense of humour.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job that I like, with plenty of opportunities to say "have you tried turning it off and on again" and I've been doing a degree by distance ed.
Not sure if its relevant, but previously I ran a business for many years, have worked in a library, and worked as a radio officer back when morse code was a good way to communicate with ships at sea.
Weekends: Cryptic crossword, coffee with friends, bit of gardening, sometimes wander through the local markets or catch a movie.
My son found himself a job in America, so he has settled on the west coast. Hope to visit him later this year or in 2015.
I would love to have a man in my life, and think I could be a great, loving girlfriend for the right person.
If my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
I have stamps I can use to reply to you.
At a glance
|Summary||memoryofkisses's details||memoryofkisses's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||48 - 62 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Large-ish, Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a warm, caring man with whom I can develop a relationship. I hope we will share a similar sense of humour so we can laugh about the same things.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Background to my life. Reliving the past with Kate Bush, The Cars, Sunny Boys. Current favs: The Staves, Adele, Fleet Foxes. Sometimes see bands (eg The Radiators) at the local pub. Favourite opera: Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Like Bach and Saint-Saens. Also enjoy silence.
- Avid reader - from classics to murder mysteries, to journal articles and text books. iBooks are great for on the bus and print books are good at home - how will we impress anyone with our home library when all we have is a kindle?
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like The IT Crowd, Scrubs, Rake, Mad Men, Montalbano. Thank goodness for iView. Abhor reality TV. Go to the movies sometimes (recently saw The Grand Budapest Hotel) or watch a DVD at home
- Not overly interested in sport, but I see some games live at ANZ Stadium - always like it when 'my' team wins and the big international games are pretty good to watch. Favourites would be AFL & T20 cricket. Don't play any sports myself, but walk regularly
- Other Interests
- * Pub trivia - sometimes we know stuff, often we don't. * Follow the ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day. * Ongoing renovating - love a trip to Bunnings. * Gardening. * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word. * Enjoy cooking or dining out.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if memoryofkisses is online now.
- Get to know memoryofkisses safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Jul '14