Do you think we will find what we are looking for?
Thanks for looking at my profile.
Generally speaking, I'm happy, self-reliant, warm, and have a good sense of humour.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job that I like, with plenty of opportunities to say "have you tried turning it off and on again" and I've been doing a degree by distance ed.
Weekends: Cryptic crossword, relaxing, coffee with friends, gardening if I have to, sometimes wander through the art gallery, the local markets or catch a movie.
My son lives/works overseas. Hope to visit him in San Francisco mid year.
I would love to have a man in my life, and think I could be a great, loving girlfriend for the right person.
If my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
I have stamps I can use to reply to you.
At a glance
|Summary||memoryofkisses's details||memoryofkisses's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||51 - 61 yrs old|
Sydney - West, NSW
|within 75km of Baulkham Hills 2153|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Slim, Average, Athletic, Large-ish, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
Without being fixated on a preconceived ideal, I'm looking for a warm, caring man with whom I can develop a relationship. I hope we will share a similar sense of humour so we can laugh about the same things.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Background to my life. Reliving the past with The Sports, Kate Bush, Talking Heads. Current favs: The Staves, Adele, Blake Shelton. Don't mind some Daft Punk. Sometimes see bands at the local pub. Favourite opera: Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Like Bach and Saint-Saens. Also enjoy silence.
- Avid reader - which is lucky as my Uni course has plenty of reading! From classics to pulp-fiction to journal articles and text books. iBooks are great on the bus and print books are good at home. Doesn't worry me if you don't read much.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like The IT Crowd, Scrubs, Rake, Mad Men - but not watching TV at the moment, just have some downloaded shows or watch iView. Go to the movies sometimes or watch a DVD at home - classics, action movies, chick flicks, occasional sci-fi.
- Not overly interested in sport, but I see games live at ANZ Stadium - always like it when 'my' team wins and the big international games are pretty good to watch. Favourites would be AFL & T20 cricket. Don't play any sports myself, but walk regularly.
- Other Interests
- * Pub trivia (sometimes we know stuff, often we don't) * Follow the ASX * Ongoing renovating / gardening (often at Bunnings looking at paint, wood, nails, etc) * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word * Enjoy cooking or dining out
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if memoryofkisses is online now.
- Get to know memoryofkisses safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Apr '14