Seeking a friend, lover and confidante.
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my profile.
Generally speaking, I'm happy, self-reliant, warm, and have a good sense of humour.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job that I like, with plenty of opportunities to say "have you tried turning it off and on again" and I've been doing a degree by distance ed.
Not sure if its relevant, but previously I ran a business for many years, have worked in a library, and worked as a radio officer back when morse code was a good way to communicate with ships at sea.
Weekends: Cryptic crossword, coffee with friends, bit of gardening, sometimes wander through the local markets or catch a movie.
My son found himself a job overseas and is currently living in San Francisco. Hope to do visit him next year.
I would love to have a man in my life, and think I could be a great, loving girlfriend for the right person.
If my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
At a glance
|Summary||memoryofkisses's details||memoryofkisses's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Large-ish|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a man with whom I can develop a relationship. I hope we will share a similar sense of humour so we can laugh about the same things.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Background to my life. Old favs : Cheap Trick, The Sports, Talking Heads, Kate Bush, The Cars. Current favs: The Staves, Adele, Fleet Foxes. Sometimes see bands (eg Radiators) at the local pub. Favourite opera: Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Like Bach and Saint-Saens. Also enjoy silence.
- Avid reader - from classics and murder mysteries, to journal articles and text books. iBooks are great for on the bus and print books are good at home - how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a kindle?
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like The IT Crowd, Scrubs, Rake, Mad Men, Rage, Montalbano. Thank goodness for iView. Abhor reality TV. Go to the movies sometimes - recently saw The Grand Budapest Hotel (liked it) and Gone Girl (didn't like it) - or watch a DVD at home
- Not very interested in sport, but I see some games live at ANZ Stadium - always like it when 'my' team wins & the big international games are pretty good to watch, but I forget the results by the time I get home! Favourites are AFL & T20 cricket. Don't play any sports myself, but walk regularly
- Other Interests
- * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word. * Pub trivia - sometimes we know stuff, often we don't. * Follow the ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day. * Ongoing renovating - love a trip to Bunnings. * Gardening. * Enjoy cooking or dining out.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if memoryofkisses is online now.
- Get to know memoryofkisses safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Oct '14