Maybe worth another look?
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my profile.
Generally speaking, I'm happy, self-reliant, warm, and have a good sense of humour.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job that I like, with plenty of opportunities to say "have you tried turning it off and on again" and I've been doing a degree by distance ed.
Not sure if its relevant, but previously I ran a business for many years, have worked in a library, and worked as a radio officer back when morse code was a good way to communicate with ships at sea.
Weekends: Coffee with friends, bit of gardening, sometimes wander through the local markets or catch a movie.
My son has a job overseas and is currently living in San Francisco. Planning to visit him mid year.
I've been single for several years, and I'm happy with my own company, but would love to have a man in my life, and think I could be a warm & affectionate girlfriend for the right person.
If my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
I have some stamps, and can respond - oh dear, how about...
I can respond...
* if you're not interstate or too far away,
* if you're older than my son and younger than my dad,
* if you have a photo,
* etc... lol ;-)
At a glance
|Summary||Memoryofkisses's details||Memoryofkisses's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||53 - 59 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Slim, Average, Large-ish, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a friend, lover, confidante.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Background to my life. Old favs: Queen, Sunny Boys, The Sports, Talking Heads, Kate Bush, The Cars. Current favs: The Staves, Adele, Blake Shelton. Sometimes see bands (eg Radiators) at the local pub. Prefer blues to jazz. Also enjoy silence.
- Avid reader - from classics and murder mysteries, to journal articles and text books. iBooks are great for on the bus and print books are good at home - how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a kindle? It doesn't worry me if you aren't into books.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like The IT Crowd, Red Dwarf, Rake, Mad Men, Rage, Montalbano, Black Books. Thank goodness for iView. Abhor reality TV. Go to the movies sometimes - recently saw Birdman and The Imitation Game - or watch a DVD at home.
- Although I'm not very interested in sport, I see some games at ANZ Stadium, mostly because my Dad likes to go - but I've usually forgotten the results by the time I get home. Favourites are AFL (Cheer cheer the red & the white!) & T20. Happy to read or surf the net while you watch footy or F1 on TV
- Other Interests
- * Ongoing renovating - love a trip to Bunnings * Scrabble * Enjoy cooking or dining out * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word * Pub trivia - sometimes we know stuff, often we don't * ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Memoryofkisses is online now.
- Get to know Memoryofkisses safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jan '15