Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Can you tell I watch The IT Crowd? Just saw The Last Byte - very funny.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job that I like, with plenty of opportunities to say "have you tried turning it off and on again" and I'm currently doing a degree by distance ed.
Weekends: Plenty of reading for my uni course, coffee with friends, being in the garden, sometimes wander through the art gallery, the local markets or catch a movie.
My grown up son lives overseas. Hope to visit him in San Francisco next year.
I would love to have a man in my life, and think I could be a great, loving girlfriend for the right person.
* You won't have to go shopping with me.
* You'll see my smile more than my frown.
* I won't make you listen to my Leonard Cohen CDs!
If my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss?
I have stamps, so let me know if you want to converse - maybe we can have a chat.
At a glance
|Summary||memoryofkisses's details||memoryofkisses's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||49 - 61 yrs old|
Sydney - West, NSW
|within 25km of Baulkham Hills 2153|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a man who makes my heart race. That magic mix of anticipation and romance. A spark that lights us both. I hope we will share a similar sense of humour so we can laugh about the same things.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Background to my life. Reliving the past with The Sports, Kate Bush, Talking Heads. Current favs: The Staves, Adele, Blake Shelton. Don't mind some Daft Punk. Sometimes see bands at the local pub. Favourite opera: Carmen. Prefer blues to jazz. Like Bach and Saint-Saens. Also enjoy silence.
- Avid reader - which is lucky as my Uni course has lots of reading! From classics to pulp-fiction to journal articles and text books. iBooks are great on the bus and print books are good at home. Currently reading Hugh Mackay's "The Good Life". Doesn't worry me if you don't read much.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy shows like The IT Crowd, Scrubs, Rake, Mad Men - but not watching TV at the moment, just have some downloaded shows or watch iView. Go to the movies sometimes (not afraid to go on my own) or watch a DVD at home - classics, action movies, chick flicks, occasional sci-fi.
- Not overly interested in sport, but I see games live at ANZ Stadium - always like it when 'my' team wins and the big international games are pretty good to watch. Favourites would be AFL & T20 cricket. Don't play any sports myself, but walk regularly.
- Other Interests
- * Pub trivia (sometimes we know stuff, often we don't) * Follow the ASX * Sporadic renovating / gardening (often at Bunnings looking at paint, wood, nails, etc) * Saturday's SMH cryptic x-word * Like cooking or dining out - Thai, Indian, Italian, Chinese, etc.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if memoryofkisses is online now.
- Get to know memoryofkisses safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Dec '13