Booklover, likes travelling, appreciates meaningful conversations, likes to laugh, would like to understand more about us, humans. :)
I guess I'm not your typical kind of teenage girl. My idea of a party is chatting and having a laugh with a group of friends at a park or beach, definitely not a club. I've haven't travelled a lot but I would love to. I guess you would call me an introvert as I don't have a large group of friends, I have though a few close friends whom I treasure.
I haven't tapped into the adventurous side of myself but I'd love to do so soon enough when the opportunity arises. I have yet to skydive and would love to try it! Also, I'd love to learn how to ride a motorbike and hopefully am able to ride around WA one day(and maybe overseas too)!
I've been to a few places in WA: Kalbarri, Geraldton, Albany, Margaret River, Augusta.
I've climbed the Gloucester Tree(61 metres high) last December and the view at the top was absolutely worth it! I'm hoping to go away with the caravan again in May. :)
Currently, I'm volunteering at a few organisations. I'll be taking up Cert III&IV in Disability and a Diploma of Community Services Coordination soon. I used to want to be an author and always thought my life would never be complete if I die without having at least one book published but recently, I've realised that I can still achieve my goal which is making a difference in people's lives by volunteering and doing social work. I think if I'm able to do social work, I can say that I've lived a fulfilling life when I'm grey and old one day. My future plans are to take up Bachelor of Social Work in uni and hopefully, travel the world doing social work.
If you're interested in getting to know me, do let me know. :)
At a glance
|Summary||meowcat's details||meowcat's ideal partner|
|Age||18 years old||18 - 26 yrs old|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School||Diploma, High School, Some college, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
What I'm looking for
Someone who will respect my principles and is willing to take the time to get to know me. A guy who likes reading is a bonus. :)
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Passenger, Mumford and Sons, Imagine Dragons,Jason Mraz, Imagine Dragons, Birdy, Nickelback, Matchbox Twenty, Matt Corby, John Mayer, The Fray, Paramore, Lifehouse, Ed Sheeran, Christina Aguilera, James Morrison
- Attica(Garry Kilworth), After Dark(Haruki Murakami), Bag of Bones(Stephen King), The Visible World(Mark Slouka), Mansfield Park(Jane Austen),The Shadow of the Wind(Carlos Ruiz Zafon), The Consolations of Philosophy(Alain de Botton)
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, Doc Martin, Mind Your Language, Moulin Rouge, The Terminal, P.S. I Love You,V for Vendetta, I Am Sam, Hachiko, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Lovely Bones,The Passion of the Christ, A Beautiful Mind, Captain Phillips, The Prestige, Forrest Gump
- Swimming, Cycling, Hiking...
- Other Interests
- Reading, writing, baking, travelling, cooking, watching documentaries, volunteering,
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if meowcat is online now.
- Get to know meowcat safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: