A genuine guy looking for love...
I'm an average guy looking to make a new start in life. I try to look after myself, I'm no Adonis, but I don't break mirrors either. I'm a bit old-fashioned when it comes to romance, I believe in opening doors and pampering my partner in little ways. I like to hold hands and have long chats. I like most types of music, and almost all foods. I'll try almost anything once. My biggest hurdle is that five years ago I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and was pretty savagely beaten resulting in a badly broken back. I have had the surgery recently that means I can do most things everyone else does, just a bit more carefully. It will be almost a year before I am allowed to work again, but live comfortably if simply on a disability pension. I write this not to elicit sympathy, but I thought I'd be upfront. I am just as lonely as anyone who has been on their own for a long time. I believe in honesty, fidelity, and respect. I have no time for headgames or liars. I think cheating is hurtful and unnecessary. If you want to be with someone else, end the relationship you are in. I hope someone is out there who values these same things and is willing to take a chance on me...
At a glance
|Summary||mfcon69's details||mfcon69's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||38 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 25km of Fortitude Valley 4006|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Regularly|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is honest, loyal and likes romance. Who has an active mind and a curious nature. Someone who can look past my injury and see the valuable, thoughtful and kind person I am and can see that I'm on my way out of a bad situation.Who doesn't pre-judge people and hates mindgames as much as m
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love Chicago Blues, anything from the late 60's to 80's, U2, Nickleback, Evanescence, The Squeeze, Billy Joel, some pop music, certain classical pieces and even a little country...but speed metal gives me a headache
- I like spy novels, military or historical fiction, sci-fi, really anything that is thoughtfully written. Not into gossip magazines, but will try any crossword I come across.
- Movies & TV
- I like all types of sci-fi, dramas, rom-coms, some action movies. I really don't like horror flicks, love crime shows, some sitcoms, news and docos.
- Due to the injury I don't actually play sports, but am happy to watch the footy with someone who enjoys it. I like bushwalking, but no mountains please.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy cooking, some computer games, nature and camping, anything that can teach me something new. I have enjoyed skiing and skydiving, but those days might be behind me, lol...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if mfcon69 is online now.
- Get to know mfcon69 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Dec '13