Affectionate, fun loving guy looking for that someone special!
It's always hard to describe yourself without coming off sounding conceited isn't it, and doing so for an online dating site just makes it that bit more daunting too. Anyway, briefly, i'm someone who's quite happy with my life, I have a wonderful loving family and a small group of friends I would do anything for. I happen to love my job and enjoy doing what I do. There are a couple of hobbies that I enjoy when time permits and while not a member of a gym I do like to look after myself and eat healthy. On that subject although i'm no Jamie Oliver in the kitchen I like cooking, especially with a glass of red in hand and some music playing! The only thing missing is someone to share my life with and someone who's life I would like to be a part of. Life should be fun, a journey, an experience and it's much more so with a partner in crime ;-). Obviously there is more to anyones story than what is written here, so if I have caught your interest why not contact me and we can see what happens from there.
At a glance
|Summary||mikey1970's details||mikey1970's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Narre Warren 3805|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Trying to quit, Regularly, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is someone who isn't afraid of a long term relationship and making a commitment if the spark is there. Now, serious stuff over, what else? The kind of person that is attractive to me is someone who likes to laugh, doesn't take themselves too seriously and yet is mature and grounded.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'll listen to almost anything, 80s new romantic (Human League,A-ha,Ultravox,etc), 90s dance, rock, dance and of course current music too. Recently I have discovered a love of Jazz, just to add to the list, and enjoy a night out at a nice Jazz club..
- Love picking up a book and having a read. Biographies interest me the most although I do read the occasional fiction novel.
- Movies & TV
- Old school TV shows like Love Boat, Happy Days, Lavern and Shirley make me laugh, love them!!! Have to admit that I may be a small fan of Offspring, and occasionally I can be found watching other drama's and possibly, just possibly, a tiny bit of reality tv...
- Don't really play anything as such. Fitness for me is a bit of a run and that sort of thing, so sport wise. Being from Victoria of course I love to watch and occasionally go to an AFL match and I love the V8 SuperCars!!
- Other Interests
- Love just jumping in the car and going for a drive, day or night, to somewhere interesting, especially in the warmer weather. I find it hard to resist a good restaurant, especially one where you can dine outside in the spring and summer months, or inside during winter if there is a fireplace!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if mikey1970 is online now.
- Get to know mikey1970 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Dec '13