Critics say: "Probably the 8th best kisser i've met" "Not the ugliest guy in the pub at that particular moment" "Only 1.8 left feet" "Met worse"
"Writing is hell"
I imagine he wrote this whilst contemplating the 'About me' section of an internet dating site.
Soooooooo... I'm a documentary / TV producer / director / writer type person who is just back in Sydney from a long stint overseas. I've worked on lots of fun projects in my twenties and travelled the globe on numerous fun, crazy adventures. I love art, love being active and running and swimming, love camping and the outdoors, love our planet and try to work as hard as I can to help protect it from our silliness. I LOVE reading, love adventures of any kind and LOVE seeing the awesomeness, fun, adventurous and positive side in all the small things in life... generally just a happy kinda guy :) x
So that's pretty much me in a nutshell!
At a glance
|Summary||mikeymoo's details||mikeymoo's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||23 - 35 yrs old|
Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
|Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Pretty, cute, intelligent, challenging, funny, engaged (with the world around her, not another guy) gutsy, creative, adventurous, passionate, optimistic, brave. Ps: If your profile is written in txt talk or includes the line "let's say we met in a bar"..... don't bother.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Paul Simon, Angus & Julia Stone, Beastie Boys, Beatles, Mumford and Sons, Josh Pyke, Johnathon Boulet, big band, swing, rat pack stuff, .... Dire straits.... stuff
- Eclectic: Peter Carey, Oscar Wilde, poems of Seamus Heaney, God of Small things, Bill Bryson,Isabelle Allende, , John Grisham, the ocassional trashy america saves the world from certain destruction action book, Secretly LOVE Harry Potter! Shhhh
- Movies & TV
- TV: SBS/ABC mostly... Love going to the movies, outdoor cinemas in summer & the drive-ins (although you have to drive to Blacktown - they're fun, you should try it some time - kind of like being in Grease!) Too many movie favorites, can't list the few without hurting the feelings of the many...
- Running and the gym is about it!! I love doing the bay run Rozelle way.. And going to the Swans!!
- Other Interests
- Documentary making, singing, sailing, reading, painting, art, love extreme sports.. like internet dating, museums, theatre, snorkelling, sunday drinks, wine, hiking/camping, trying to cook, random, crazy, spontaneous adventures, pub with mates... I'm a bit of a Greenie too! but above all else TRAVEL
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if mikeymoo is online now.
- Get to know mikeymoo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Dec '14