Thinking woman's crumpet ;)
If you are looking for a big boat, quick car and dead marine life, please move to the next profile; here you will only find a big heart, quick wit and deadpan delivery.
I am looking for someone to share a walk, a glass of wine, a coffee, dinner or just a chat and a laugh. We all have stories to tell, all worth hearing. Of course I am not completely opposed to the idea of meeting someone with whom I can't resist falling madly in love. ;-)
I live in Sandringham and I love it here by the beach. Walks, bike rides, swims, sunsets; it's all good :)
My background is in property/construction/business (Cinemas) and I am currently involved in a couple of residential projects of my own but have scaled back my work load dramatically over the last year or so. Time for some "me" time! And also some time to "give back" via a charity I run helping the children who need it most.
I have travelled quite a bit in the past and would like to see some more of the world now that I have some time. Places of interest include (but not limited to): Patagonia, Peru, Costa Rica, Cuba, Africa. Always up for an adventure and will always go to France at the drop of the hat; open to suggestions :)
I can be romantic, attentive, intelligent, reserved, rambunctious, ludicrous and lascivious but not simultaneously (it's a guy thing).
I love travelling, architecture and gardens, open fires, laughing, intelligent conversation, wine and good company. (With some simultaneity)
I dislike Jetskis, bigots, Bolt, Jones, et al. and environmental vandalism. (All together and at the same time)
"These are my principles and if you don't like them, well; ... I have others" (G. Marx)
At a glance
|Summary||MinkdeVille's details||MinkdeVille's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||40 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC (Bayside)||within 25km of Sandringham 3191|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Asian, North European, Other Caucasian, Indian, Hispanic / Latino, South European, East European, Mixed Race|
|Religion||Atheist||Buddhist, Atheist, Agnostic, Hindu|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Sexy, smart, funny, bright, won't go to Harlem in ermine and pearls. Someone positive, Motivated, fit, healthy, active, understanding, engaged, passionate. Interested in social issues, the environment, fitness & health.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Beethoven, Dean Martin, Edith Piaf, Sinatra, Nora Jones, Nina Simone, The Amazing Rhythm Aces, INXS, Bobby Darin, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Guy Clark, the Bee Gees, Ray Charles, Neil Young, Mozart, Jimmy Sommerville, dance, trance, romance; can you see a trend? Nor can I.
- Dickens, Lolita, Albert Camus, minds, The Age, Patrick White, Hitchens, fanciful RSVP profiles, Oscar Wilde, fanciful wine bottle labels, A Confederacy of Dunces, Running With Scissors; open to suggestions :)
- Movies & TV
- Art House type things... French films, Horror, Suspense, Comedy, just hold my hand. Not really a watcher of TV. Some Docos, comedy: liked Flight of the Concords, An Idiot Abroad, Fawlty Towers. Dont mind a movie/DVD at home. Wasn't that excited by "Shawshank Redemption" :/
- Snow Skiing, gym, cycling, pilates, walking/hiking. Skating on thin ice ;-) Wouldn't mind trying roller blading but don't want to look silly. Is it hard? Not a big "Armchair Sports" fan. But can be forced to watch football (the world game) without too much complaining. Gladly watch you. :)
- Other Interests
- Architecture, art, photography, design, humanity, the environment, charity, politics, health & fitness, French (language and culture), smart women, good coffee, psychology, meditation, jigsaw puzzles, cafes and people watching, solving the world's problems, random conversations with animals ;)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MinkdeVille is online now.
- Get to know MinkdeVille safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13