I would like to meet someone who shares my values and outlook on life and isn't afraid to try something new!
I have a very laid-back personality - I like going for long drives to the countryside, I enjoy sightseeing and experiencing new things. I enjoy sitting at little cafes and having a good time with friends. I love to laugh. I also enjoy going to movies and shopping, but I also like quiet night-ins watching a good movie and eating.
At a glance
|Summary||misscall's details||misscall's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'2/157 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy most types of music, but the music I like the most are songs that have a good beat and that I can sing along to.
- Not much time to read novels, but I enjoy magazines.
- Movies & TV
- I love watching action and thriller movies, and the occasional romance. I enjoy watching a lot of TV shows that range for cooking to cops, as well as documentaries.
- The only sports I really enjoy watching are tennis and football.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if misscall is online now.
- Get to know misscall safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Dec '13