Act 2: Scene 1; Sparks in Sydney. From across the room his gaze meets hers...
It is true there are no rehearsals in life. No clear script either. But there are new acts. So Act 2: Scene 1 is being written now. I imagine an adventure-romance with comedy and meaning.
The lead male is naturally cool, funny and smart. He is interested and engaged in his world, and while shock-proof, is still a romantic.
But first a bit more about me...
I'm interested in a lot of serious things but I don't take things too seriously.
Friends tell me I'm warm, caring and good company. I love anything creative or artistic, and though self-expressive, I am also down to earth. I enjoy fun diverse conversation over good food and love making a meal for friends.
I'm interested in culture (not the stuffy stuff), art & design, photography, meditation, politics. I'm passionate about natural health and keeping fit but not over the top about it.
I work with kids and I'm completing a Bachelor of Arts in Visual Culture. Both of which I love and are a nice way of life.
So, Act 2 needs a leading man. However, I'm not in a desperate hurry. I figure it will happen with the right person (we chime with 3% apparently, which sounds a bit high to me). So, in the first instance I am happy/interested in meeting people who may become friends, and happy to just see what happens. No script in that sense, except of course I'd like to avoid a Romeo & Juliet ending.
At a glance
|Summary||missrenaissance's details||missrenaissance's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||40 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone wonderful. The lead male is smart, masculine and principled. He would enjoy the admiration of a fun and affectionate woman.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love most types, especially lots of singer/songwriters.
- Essential. Mostly non-fiction - philosophy, psychology, art history, news & opinion pieces, poetry.
- Movies & TV
- Just saw the documentary Bill Cunningham New York and thought that was fabulous.
- Not hugely sporty but love exercising/keeping fit - gym, yoga, walking.
- Other Interests
- There's not a lot that doesn't interest me.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if missrenaissance is online now.
- Get to know missrenaissance safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: