Looking for a partner in life...
I'm a nerdy creative.
I studied neuroscience and psychology and then fell into fashion photography which I still do on the side of my day job, which is....in a field that may scare or disturb some of you (no, I'm not a prostitute or drug dealer :P)
Love my music, tv, documentaries, cooking and food. Recently have ventured back to the gym after putting on a bit too much in the last few months....so somebody who's more active and can push me to get out and do things away from a computer would be cool.
Due to work I don't have my piercings anymore, though I am tattooed.
What am I looking for? I don't know.... monogamy and trust is essential, and I tend to be attracted to people with dark eyes but who knows.
I'm not perfect and I dont expect perfection from others, I'd rather a nice smile over a 6 pack any day.
I'm brutally honest and open and have nothing to hide.
At a glance
|Summary||module's details||module's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||25 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Eye colour||Brown||Brown, Green, Black, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Black||Bald, Light Brown, Other, Black, Dark Brown, Red|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race||North European, Other Caucasian, South European, Hispanic / Latino, Black / African, Middle Eastern, East European, Other Islander, Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Often||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
- A partner through thick and thin, that stands by me and lets me stand by them. - Somebody to come home to and talk about my day with. - Somebody that can surprise me in positive ways - Loyal and loving - Not too camp/effeminate - Open minded - A non illicit drug user
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Metal, Rock, Goth, Trance, Psy, Industrial, Alternative, Electronic, Futurepop,...open minded but tend to not like mainstream.
- 99% of the time I'm reading non fiction
- Movies & TV
- Scifi, medical, thriller, comedy, drama
- Other Interests
- making music, gadgets and tech, exploring new places, science, cars/driving
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if module is online now.
- Get to know module safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13