looking for a real person with a strong but sensitive side
i love the arts, dancing, painting,movies, books, people with a zest for life but i seem to keep to myself quite a bit, however, i can burst out into the big bad world from time to time and take things to the extreme!! I like people who are kind, generous and who exude empathy. We are all equal, nothing just falls into your lap, work hard and love thy neighbour.I just want a real person who is easy going!
At a glance
|Summary||moomikki's details||moomikki's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||38 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
chilled out not driven by money and status and caring to others!! i find it quite amusing when you ask to be a friend and you are turned dowm, how can you be turned down as a friend? dont we all start as friends? and why cant we just be friends? hahhaha I want to meet someone who is fit and healthy
- Male or Female, for friendship or companionship
- Male, for a relationship
- love music especially electro,techno,house, blues, jazz and hip hop love old favourites Prodigy,Portishead,daft Punk, Muse, Chemical brothers and Groove Amada and classical the list goes on and on!I also love to sing..
- modern australian and american literature are favs tim winton is great ...smh flip through trash from time to time but would rather read about real people.
- Movies & TV
- art house, black comedy, peter greenaway, gus van sant, ang lee cos it shows a positive acheivement and talent torchwood dexter and dr who favs too hahaha
- can appreciate it from time to time but not mad on watching it! would rather do it myself love swimming gym walking outdoors would love to drop from the sky someday and scuba dive yay do love going to football live from time to time:)
- Other Interests
- painting and abstract art , food appreciation, outdoors dining out I love dancing!!!ibushwalking a favourite as i come from tasmania love the smell of the outdoors and what it has to offer I come from a family of cooks and my mum has an organic farm so cooking and eating is in my blood :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if moomikki is online now.
- Get to know moomikki safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '14