Looking for good company
I am honest, loyal and family oriented. I love the odd dinner out and cosy nights at home. I am a good listener and love a good chat. Conversely, I will happily spend the day out and about - enjoying life.
I am creative and am finally rediscovering a love for drawing, painting and creating that I lost for a few years. In my dream world this would pay the bills too....one can only hope.
Likes: Family, food, art (doing & viewing), having good times with good people, reading, swimming, walking, relaxing & scooting at the park with my son. I hope to get a bit of travel in soon....so at the moment only dreaming about travel makes it onto my list of likes.
Dislikes: Smoking. Smoking. Smoking.
At a glance
|Summary||movingforward12's details||movingforward12's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||39 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||Sydney - North, NSW|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home
|Personality||Average||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone honest and real to appreciate, enjoy & laugh about life with. Someone with good values. Someone who loves me for my quirks as well as my good side. Someone to chat with and share with. Someone who understands the importance of my son in my life (& I do understand people may not).
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I am hopeless when it comes to music. I like what I like, but rarely have any idea what I am listening to. However, if pushed, when I am alone and free to listen to whatever I want, I lean towards jazz and classical.....and extremely bad 80's and 90's music (sad but true).
- I love to read and happily attack most genres. At the moment I seem to gravitate to suspense, however I will happily read sci-fi, biographies, romance and classics. I have a 4 year old - sometimes the ability to escape through a book is necessary!!
- Movies & TV
- I like a good movie of any genre (horror not so much), and love to giggle my way through Modern Family, but I honestly don't seem to have the time that often. Having said that, have found myself a little hooked on Rake recently.
- Hmmm, it is very un-Australian of me, but I am not a huge sports watcher. On the 'doing' side I gym, swim and do a lot of walking. A long time ago I started trying to improve my golf swing, but not lately!
- Other Interests
- Drawing, painting, dreaming about learning a second language...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if movingforward12 is online now.
- Get to know movingforward12 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13