Meet me in Hogsmeade.
Hiya, I'm Huw. I've made some awesome friends through online dating, but so far just friends though. I prefer to be by myself than with someone who isn't right for me. I'm assertive, positive, happy, I value communication and honesty pretty highly in myself. My sense of humour can sometimes be pretty dry...yeeeeeet other times it might be riddled with mega lame dad jokes and sweet puns. :)
My passion is creativity. Quirky things and clever ideas inspire me and I can get excited about trying new things...so I'm a little outdoorsy too...although I am very guilty of tv-series marathons, aaand spending all day reading or drawing or people watching in a cafe somewhere. I photograph, illustrate, build furniture and garden stuff from repurposed materials, so I'm pretty handy with fixing things and thinking outside of the box.
Travelling is one of my favourite things in life :) Most of my life has been on the move, but for the last three years I've been enjoying building a stable life in Newcastle. I do get itches to travel a few times a year, so I tend to take little trips away to places... let's go on an adventure somewhere! :)
At a glance
|Summary||mrhuw's details||mrhuw's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||20 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 50km of Newcastle 2300|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
A genuine and lovely girl with a nice sense of humour. I'm a happy and honest person so it would be nice to have that in common :)
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I listen to eeeeverything, even daggy stuff..ahhhwhatamisaying, ESPECIALLY daggy stuff :D I really like quirky sounding bands. I'm usually pretty darn happy with everything Triple J plays.
- I usually have a book with me wherever I go... I grew up roaming the corridors of Hogwarts so I like adventure/mystery/crime/action books with strong characters. Clive Cussler, Lee Child, Matthew Reily are way up there. I make web comics too, so I sometimes read things like that to get inspired.
- Movies & TV
- Even though it practically raised me, I don't watch TV-tv. I do get sucked into series on dvd. Some favs are Pushing Daisies, Firefly, Buffy, Chuck, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Gilmore Girls, How to Make it in America, Entourage, Community, New Girl, Parks and Recreation, Veronica Mars, Game of Thrones
- Procrastinating? Quidditch? I use to ski a lot, really like hiking and bushwalking if I get the chance. Indoor rock climbing, I've recently started yoga. I prefer accidental exercise like bike riding and aimless wandering about... well I saaay aimless, but it's usually in the direction of a cafe.
- Other Interests
- Anything that is an outlet for creativity and adventure! I use to be involved in the film industry, and I'm slowly making progress on a children's book, so I think that storytelling is an ingrained interest. I seem to talk with my hands a lot.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if mrhuw is online now.
- Get to know mrhuw safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '14