Meet me in Hogsmeade.
Go go Gadget Blurb!
Hiya I'm Huw. A few really close friendships have been as a result of an rsvp introduction, so I recon that's a success story right there :) Of course possibly meeting someone special is the ideal goal here, so here's some things about me in case you think we might hit it off! I'm an assertive and positive guy and I value communication and integrity pretty highly in myself. I can be quick witted at the very best of times, my sense of humour has a tendancy toward the dry and dark sides, but I'll own up that it's often riddled with mega lame dad jokes, sweet puns and oh sooo such spectacular awkwardness!
A huge passion is in all kinds of creativity; quirky things and clever ideas inspire me. I can get excited about fun new things and exploring, so I'm a little outdoorsy, athough I'm a sucker for a good story, so I'm guilty of spending all day reading or drawing or people watching in a cafe somewhere; having a coffee in a place with a funky atmosphere is a luxury I embrace as often as I can. I photograph, illustrate, craft, bounce ideas, talk crap, and I build furniture and gardens from repurposed and upcycled materials, so I'm handy with fixing things and thinking outside of the box.
I totally risk a cliché, but travelling is a huge passion too; swimming in that figerative deep end and relying on intuition and instincts can have really exciting results. Most of my life has been on the move, ski fields were my favourite places to live and work, but for the last few years I've been having fun making Newcastle a home and getting involved in issues of positive social change and sustainability.
At a glance
|Summary||mrhuw's details||mrhuw's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||20 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone genuine and down to earth is the important thing. Being passionate about something, whatever it is, is a very attractive quality. I'm basically a happy and honest person so it would be nice to have that in common.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I listen to eeeeverything, even daggy stuff..ahhhwhatamisaying, ESPECIALLY daggy stuff :D I really like quirky sounding bands. I'm usually pretty darn happy with everything Triple J plays.
- I seem to have a book with me wherever I go; I like adventure/mystery/crime/action books with strong characters and rich imagery. Clive Cussler, Lee Child are fun authors. I write/illustrate web comics too, so I sometimes read wacky things like The Oatmeal and Buttersafe to get inspired.
- Movies & TV
- Even though it practically raised me, I don't watch TV-tv. I do watch things on dvd though. Some fav series are Pushing Daisies, Firefly, Buffy, Chuck, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Gilmore Girls, How to Make it in America, Entourage, Community, New Girl, Parks and Rec, Veronica Mars, Long Way Round/Down.
- Watching a game..of..Thrones? Quidditch? I use to ski a lot and especially like hiking and bushwalking. Indoor rock climbing is fun, yoga is good, accidental exercise like bike riding and aimless wandering about is prefered. Well I saaay aimless, but it's usually in the direction of a cafe.
- Other Interests
- Things that are an outlet for creativity and adventure! I use to be involved in the film industry and I'm slowly making progress on a children's graphic novel, so storytelling is probably an ingrained interest. Psychology fascinates me, I like textures, nature, engaging discussions, brainstorms.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if mrhuw is online now.
- Get to know mrhuw safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Oct '14