Meet me in Hogsmeade.
Go go Gadget Blurb!
Hiya I'm Huw. Some really close friendships have been as a result of an rsvp introduction, so I recon that's a success story right there, but I am here looking for someone special too, so here's some background in case you think we might hit it off! I'm an assertive and positive guy and I value communication, integrity and my instrospective nature; I learn a lot by reflecting and deconstructing. I can be quick witted at the very best of times, my sense of humour has a tendancy toward the dry and dark sides, but I'll own up that it's often riddled with mega lame dad jokes, sweet puns and oh sooo such spectacular awkwardness! I crack myself up aaall the time.
A huge passion is in all kinds of creative thinking and physical creativity; quirky things and clever ideas inspire me. I love hearing about other people's passions, I can get excited about fun new things and exploring so I'm a little outdoorsy. I like trees and mountains. I'm a sucker for a good story so I'm guilty of spending all day reading and people watching in a cafe somewhere. Having a coffee in a place with a funky atmosphere is a luxury I embrace as often as I can. I photograph, illustrate, craft, bounce ideas, talk crap and build furniture and gardens from repurposed and salvaged materials, so I'm handy with fixing things and thinking outside of the box.
I probably risk a cliché, but travelling is a huge passion too; swimming in that figerative deep end and relying on intuition and instincts has exciting and unexpected results. Most of my life has been on the move, I love the snow so Ski fields were my favourite places to live and work, but for the last few years I've been having fun making Newcastle a home and getting involved in issues of positive social change and sustainability.
At a glance
|Summary||mrhuw's details||mrhuw's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||20 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone genuine and earthy who is passionate about something, whatever it is; passion is a quality I find very attractive. I'm basically a happy and honest person so it would be nice to have that in common.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Music is the best. I listen to eeeeverything, even daggy stuff..ahhhwhatamisaying, ESPECIALLY daggy stuff :D I really like quirky sounding bands and I'm usually pretty darn happy with everything Triple J plays.
- I really like adventure/mystery/crime/action books with rich imagery and strong characters worth following through lots of novels. Clive Cussler, Lee Child are fun authors. I write/illustrate web comics too, so I sometimes read wacky things like The Oatmeal and Buttersafe to get inspired.
- Movies & TV
- Some fav series are Pushing Daisies, Firefly, Buffy, Chuck, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Gilmore Girls, How to Make it in America, Entourage, Community, New Girl, Parks and Recreation, Veronica Mars, Long Way Round/Down.
- Watching a game..of..Thrones? Quidditch? I use to ski a lot and especially like hiking and bushwalking. Indoor rock climbing is fun, yoga is great, accidental exercise like bike riding and aimless wandering about is prefered. Well I saaay aimless, but it's usually in the direction of a cafe.
- Other Interests
- Things that are an outlet for any type of creative thinking. I use to be involved in the film industry and I'm slowly making progress on a children's graphic novel. Psychology fascinates me, I like textures and touching things in shops, storms, adventures, nature, self development, design.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if mrhuw is online now.
- Get to know mrhuw safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Jan '15