Meet me in Hogsmeade.
Hiya, I'm Huw. I feel pretty lucky to have made some close friendships because of this site, so I'm open to making friends, but it'd be awesome to meet someone special too. I think it's important to assert yourself, I'm basically a positive and happy dude and I value communication and honesty pretty highly. My sense of humour has a tendancy toward the dry and dark sides... yeeeet other times it's riddled with mega lame dad jokes, sweet puns and such spectacular awkwardness.
A huge passion is in creativity; quirky things and clever ideas inspire me. I can get excited about trying new things too so I'm a little outdoorsy, athough I am very guilty of tv-series marathons and spending all day reading or drawing or people watching in a cafe somewhere. I photograph, illustrate webcomics, build furniture and gardens from repurposed and upcycled materials, so I'm pretty handy with fixing things and thinking outside of the box.
Travelling is another passion; relying on instincts is pretty damn exciting. Most of my life has been on the move, ski fields were my favourite places to live and work, but for the last few years I've been enjoying life in Newcastle and making it a home. I do get itches to travel a few times a year though, so I tend to take little trips away to places.
At a glance
|Summary||mrhuw's details||mrhuw's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||20 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
A genuine and lovely girl with a sense of humour. I'm a happy and honest person so it would be nice to have that in common :)
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I listen to eeeeverything, even daggy stuff..ahhhwhatamisaying, ESPECIALLY daggy stuff :D I really like quirky sounding bands. I'm usually pretty darn happy with everything Triple J plays.
- I basically have a book with me wherever I go hey. I like adventure/mystery/crime/action books with strong characters. Clive Cussler, Lee Child, Matthew Reily are fun authors. I write/illustrate web comics too, so I sometimes read wacky things like The Oatmeal and Buttersafe to get inspired.
- Movies & TV
- Even though it practically raised me, I don't watch TV-tv. I do get sucked into series on dvd. Some favs are Pushing Daisies, Firefly, Buffy, Chuck, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Gilmore Girls, How to Make it in America, Entourage, Community, New Girl, Parks and Recreation, Veronica Mars, Game of Thrones
- Procrastinating? Quidditch? I use to ski a lot, really like hiking and bushwalking if I get the chance. Indoor rock climbing, I've recently started yoga. I prefer accidental exercise like bike riding and aimless wandering about... well I saaay aimless, but it's usually in the direction of a cafe.
- Other Interests
- Anything that is an outlet for creativity and adventure! I use to be involved in the film industry, and I'm slowly making progress on a children's book, so I think that storytelling is an ingrained interest. I seem to talk with my hands a lot.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if mrhuw is online now.
- Get to know mrhuw safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: