Well hello there
I'm a relatively easy going guy who's working hard to achieve his goals, which at the moment are paying off a mortgage and travelling. I love travelling, I lived in London for two years and saw Europe and have also been to South America and the US. I was born in Argentina, speak Spanish as well as English and consider myself to be an odd Aussie/Argie mix, e.g. I'm just as happy having an aussie bbq as I am having asado.
Family is very important to me as are friends and I enjoy going out for dinner or drinks regularly to catch up with people. I love being outdoors especially in summer, the beach is a must. I also enjoy going for walks and jogs and regularly play indoor soccer and squash. Admittedly I tend to hibernate at times in the winter and when it's cold enjoy being indoors with a good book or a movie.
My interests include watching sport especially soccer and rugby league. I'm a mad Eels supporter and go spastic every four years when a world cup is on. I love reading and watching movies and documentaries, especially if something is thought provoking and you can learn something from it, whether it be fact or fiction. I'm for ever searching for the meaning of life but am in no way religious.
I hope this gives you some idea who I am and I look forward to hearing from you.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
mrpositive10's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||35 years old||25 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 25km of Parramatta 2150|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Hispanic / Latino|
|Religion||Atheist||Other, Atheist, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's caring and compssionate with a good sense of humor who will challenge me and make me laugh.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Generally like most music from rock/metal/grunge to dance/pop. Still a big sucker for 80's & 90's music.
- currently reading game of thrones books. Read a large mix of fiction and history books.
- Movies & TV
- Game of thrones, the office, wilfred, how I met your mother, simpsons, south park. As for movies pretty much anything by Kevin Smith or Quinten Tarantino, fight club, the game, high fidelity the shawshank redemption, star wars, lord of the rings, something about mary. Too many to mention.
- Love soccer (both watching & playing), rugby league, cricket, basketball, squash (playing only).
- Other Interests
- Politics when I'm not feeling synical, trying to understand the meaning of life, socialising with friends and family, travelling (when I can afford it), scheming on how to prank my friends & co-workers.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if mrpositive10 is online now.
- Get to know mrpositive10 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: