We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended up in tragedy.
I am a registered nurse (and therefore have skewed social boundaries), recently returned to australia after 9 years away.......Basically I am looking to meet like-minded people, and some romance would be pretty ok also.
I am young at heart and love most things in life (except the bad stuff, like sultanas, and greedy people), even if I do some of them badly (singing mainly). I love nature and wildlife, travelling, exercising and meeting good people. I love food and wine (not necessarily in that order, depending on the moment's needs), and good books. I also enjoy getting out and about, whatever the occasion.
At a glance
|Summary||mrsilverfox's details||mrsilverfox's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||27 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||Within 105km of his|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
an intelligent, positive, like-minded fun girl...not necessarily career obsessed ('cos its not all about the money eh?!) into affection, travelling, and has a social, and environmental conscience, someone who can spell, at least most of the time, who smells right and has some kind of faith.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- listening to at the moment...alt-j, the xx, neutral milk hotel, the exploited, the shins, QOTSA, missing teeth, the kinks, isobel campbell and mark lanegan, ratatat, calexico, the dirt bombs, black lips, bonnie prince billy, bob dylan etc etc
- a book on nautical knots, the jungle books, the grapes of wrath (steinbeck is awesome), john kennedy toole (a shame he only wrote a couple of books), peter carey, books on sprituality, truman capote, micheal ondaatje.
- Movies & TV
- re-watching the wire. grand designs. top gear. i dont own a telly because i hate the ads.
- boxing, running, swimming, surfing (badly..its been a while).
- Other Interests
- reading, writing, scuba, cooking, out-doorsy stuff (nature heals the hell out of me), animals and their protection, conservation, the environment, travelling (i loooove travelling), slowly learning spanish, and killing my fingers on the guitar.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if mrsilverfox is online now.
- Get to know mrsilverfox safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 26 Aug '14