Laughter is the music of the soul
I love daggy days (weekends) and am not a lipstick and mascara kinda girl. But do confess to owning 5 versions of "the lil black dress".
Love most: Holding hands crossing the road dangerously in Newtown.
Hate most: Stashing a half-finished bottle of red from dinner in my back-pack.
Looking for friendship first, no expectations, no disappointments. It may lead to something lasting...
I believe that one should not compromise their individuality in search of compatibility. Be your natural self - someone out there will appreciate you for it. Or hate you, can't win 'em all.
At a glance
|Summary||mssleeplessinsydney's details||mssleeplessinsydney's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
|Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Hills, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Parramatta, NSW Sutherland, NSW Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW MacArthur / Camden, NSW St George, NSW Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Hawkesbury, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Other Christian||Other, Catholic, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
What I'm looking for
An intellectual match. A wicked sense of humour will go a long way and if you love the sound of my gypsy laughter when my funny bone is tickled, we'll hit it off....
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Regina Spektor, Glenn Richards, Bon Iver, Nick Drake, Tim Freedman, Alanis, Josh Radin, Imogen Heap, YKB, Feist, Joanna Newsom, Coldplay, Damien Rice, Megan Washington, Josh Pyke, U2, Teitur, Dylan, Tallest Man on Earth, Simon & Garfunkel, Holly Throsby, Buble, Mika, most indie / alt
- Murakami, Christie, Loewenstein, SMH, political blogs, online recipes?
- Movies & TV
- Foreign films like Monsieur Lazhar, Le Fils de l'Autre, the Hedgehog, Motorcycle Diaries, Amelie, the Miyazake collection, some Hollywood biggies like Avatar, recently KickAss2, Wolverine, Now You See Me... Shawshank still an all-time fave.
- Very pro at surfing (with the remote) ;) Mostly squash, running and pilates. Not really into spectator sports but can watch some tennis, soccer, R7s and beach volleyball. Would someone like to take me fishing? Uhmm... sleeping in is important too. No gym for me.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, chocolate, live gigs, coastal walks, picnics, cello recitals, antique auctions, creating new dishes, interesting structures man-made or natural, scrutinizing building details, catching up with friends, design exhibitions n foreign film festivals.. and did I mention chocolate?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if mssleeplessinsydney is online now.
- Get to know mssleeplessinsydney safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 May '14