Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself/herself. - Leo Tolstoy
Me.......Heart=20, look=30, age=40
I am thoughtful, easy to talk to and inspirational....because I am young at heart, most of my friends are a few years younger but I am happy to chat with people of all age!
I am definitely not a couch potato and much prefer movies, restaurants, local pub, musical, live bands, swimming, wakeboarding, fishing and whatever activities I can think of.... bring it on!!!
I am smart (I can order a beer in 5 languages)... I have family in USA, UK, NZ and Hong Kong so travelling is HUGE in my agenda. Before arriving Sydney 12 years ago, I lived in UK and NZ. Been to Vegas, Hawaii, Japan, NZ and HK recently and hoping for more action... Europe next!!
Now sports.....Mountain bike riding twice a week, plus 5 km swim, 10 km jog and tenpin bowling.... I also have a Husky so keeping her happy and healthy is important too.
An active lifestyle and fitness (mental and physcial) is important to me. I am not married, no kids (except my dog), no secret girlfriends (or boyfriends) and stuff like that.
My ideal partner is a down to Earth girl who also embraces and respects other culture and traditions. With the up and go, try it once attitude. Someone who is classy yet down to earth and do care about what is happening around us. If that sounds like you-- we need to talk
By the way, hope you love food... because I am an ex Chef who loves dinner parties and BBQs
At a glance
|Summary||n0rthsh0reb0i's details||n0rthsh0reb0i's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW (Inner West)||within 50km of Willoughby 2068|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet, Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
someone who loves food and wine, traveling (from next suburb to other countries), sleep in or get up real early to do something silly over weekends, not afraid to laugh so loud that everyone turns around and see what's going on and most importantly.... loves life!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A bit of everything.... Jazz, Rock, Classical, House and even Heavy Metal. Totally depending on mood. Currently listening to Linkin Park, Nickelback, Dishwalla, Simple Mind, 3 Doors Down, Kings of Leon and Creed. I do like to see live concerts and musical shows.
- Bike magazine and Weekend newspaper at the pub. Cook book and autobiography etc... Read Mao's last dancer recently and almost finishing Steve Irwin (by Terri Irwin).. so inspiring
- Movies & TV
- Don't really care, I watch whatever is on TV but travel show, Backyard Bliz, Masterchef, Top Gear, 60 minutes are cool. I definitely won't fight with you for the remote. Action movies are good cus I won't fall asleep. I have a good collection of DVDs at home
- Proud supporter of any Aussie National team.. rugby, soccer, swimming, bingo and curling.... you name it.
- Other Interests
- Love to take my dog for a run/walk/swim whenever possible. She has been a loyal and good friend of mine. Cooking, eating, gardening, driving etc...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if n0rthsh0reb0i is online now.
- Get to know n0rthsh0reb0i safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: