smile and wave boys...smile and wave!
sexy, single intellectual looking for like minded people.
Japanese Hawaiian-born, I grew up in the UK and recently moved to Australia. I am embracing the regional life but looking to expand my horizons. I have a PhD in a biological science, and have recently begun working with some of the most endangered animals on earth. I am environmentally minded and into sustainable living.
I am well traveled and have been to countries in south America, north America, Europe and Asia. am as comfortable in a 5 star hotel as in a tent and love immersing myself in the local culture and mother nature.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
nani626's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||32 years old||35 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Central - West Region (eg. Bathurst), NSW||within 250km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Black||White, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Grey|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science||Financial Services, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Healthcare / Medical, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Agricultural, Education / Science, IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Sorry to cliche, but tall dark and handsome will get you far! You should be quite intellectual, independent, funny and have a soft spot for all creatures great and small.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I do love my golden oldies however have an appreciation for the alternative indie scene and love my J's.
- Love to read when i can find the time. Favorites include crime, thrillers, biographies and can't go past a trashy romance novel on holidays. Favorites include: The Yacoubian Building, 'The Alchemist' and any Tory Haydens novels.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch a lot of t.v but love 'Big Bang Theory' as well as all crime shows and 'Wilfred'. I also don't like reality TV (people should get a life!). Have a soft spot for the kids classics such as 'Madagascar' and Lilo and Stitch' etc....
- Love my tennis Tuesdays, swimming and classic Ju-jitsu. Have recently joined the gym and begun yoga. Walk and run with my dog.
- Other Interests
- Love experiencing different cuisines of the world. Cooking is fun but baking my absolute favourite (to my friends waist-line dismay)! Otherwise relaxing at home with my dog is just as good as going travelling into new worlds!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if nani626 is online now.
- Get to know nani626 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Jun '13