Looking for fun, and ready for more...
Passionate, happy, romantic at heart, enjoys a good conversation, fun loving and easily amused.
I enjoy both escaping into a good book, movie or TV show, and I'm also interested in news/current events, discussions on all sorts of topics including history, science, the meaning of life, the risk to democracy from the decline of journalism... almost anything!
I'm a little over the nightclub thing (once in a while is still OK), I prefer going out for dinner & a movie or to some live music or comedy (including darting off to Sydney or further afield). A quiet night in, cooking a meal is also great (and I love a thought-provoking conversation with friends).
Until recently I'd focused on my career (I'm fortunate to have a job I enjoy), but now's the time for more! I'm ready to try new things, to find a travelling companion to go on adventures with, and to develop a long-term relationship with that special someone. (Is it you?)
I'm straightforward, not into playing games (hopefully you aren't either), and worth taking a chance on.
At a glance
|Summary||ndy9's details||ndy9's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||29 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Tuggeranong, ACT||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Auburn, Red, Dark Brown, Blonde, Light Brown, Black|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European||Hispanic / Latino, East European, Other Caucasian, North European, South European, Mixed Race, Other, Middle Eastern|
|Religion||Atheist||New Age, Buddhist, Other Christian, Other, Atheist, Anglican, Jewish, Agnostic, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Checklists are overrated so if you'd like to know more, just ask, and if there's a chance, let's get a coffee, talk and find out.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Across genres, although mostly it seems to be rock/pop, alternative (including - but not limited to - Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Sarah McLachlan, Dido, Coldplay, Tricky, U2).
- After finishing Antony Beever's "The Second World War" I've just finished Daniel Suarez's novels "Daemon" and "FreedomTM", plus I'm also working my way through some classics.
- Movies & TV
- TV favourites include The Blacklist, TopGear, The Mentalist, Gruen, Futurama, The West Wing, and docos like Wonders of the Solar System, and Prohibition. With movies it's mostly comedy, thrillers, action (if a plot is present), plus some SciFi & of course classics.
- I go to the gym weekdays, doing weight training (which I'm enjoying very much), but my talents were never in the sporting arena. I watch at times, but it doesn't consume me.
- Other Interests
- Good food, conversation, and of course the usual suspects: Going to the movies, out for dinner, time with friends. Galleries/museums, particularly for something interesting (Masters from Paris was fantastic). Improving my cooking skills. Travelling, and seeing what brings happiness.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ndy9 is online now.
- Get to know ndy9 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 26 Aug '14