Ready for more .....
Some terms used to describe me: Straightforward, passionate, a good conversationalist, romantic at heart, and easily amused.
While I enjoy escaping into a good book, movie or TV show, I'm also interested in news/current events, politics and enjoy discussions on varying topics including politics, history, transport/city design, religion/the meaning of life, science, and the risk to democracy from the decline of journalism.
I'm a little over the nightclub thing (once in a while is still OK), I prefer going out for dinner & a movie or to some live music or comedy (including darting off to Sydney or further afield). A quiet night in with a home cooked meal can also be great (and I love a thought-provoking conversation with friends).
Until recently I'd focused on my career (I'm fortunate to have a job I like), but now I'm ready for (and have the time for) more. I'm eager to try new things, to find a travelling companion to go on some new adventures with, and eventually to develop a long-term relationship with that special someone. (Is it you?)
At a glance
|Summary||ndy9's details||ndy9's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||29 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 75km of Canberra 2600|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Red, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Blonde, Black, Auburn|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European||Other Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, South European, Other, East European, Middle Eastern, Mixed Race, North European|
|Religion||Atheist||Atheist, Other Christian, Buddhist, Anglican, Other, Agnostic, New Age, Catholic, Jewish|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
An attractive, down-to-Earth woman who enjoys a night out as well as the simple pleasures of a quiet night in, and a good conversation. However, I'm not convinced what can work is easily identified, so if there's a possibility, let's get a coffee and talk to find out!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Across genres, although mostly it seems to be rock/pop, alternative (recently I've been listening to Linkin Park [their recent concert was great], Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Seal, Sarah McLachlan, Dido, Coldplay, Tricky, U2, Sheryl Crow).
- I seem to be on a bios & history kick (I'm in the middle of Antony Beever's "The Second World War", recently read "Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power"), but I also like a good novel (recently read "Zero Day"), & I've also begun working my way through classics I hadn't read (e.g. Jules Verne).
- Movies & TV
- Current favourites include Futurama, Family Guy, Mentalist, TopGear, Gruen, Daily Show, and good docos (Wonders of the Solar System, Prohibition). With movies, mostly comedy, thrillers, action (if it's got a plot), some docos, SciFi & classics, depends on what's new & good.
- Not much recently, unless you count the gym. I enjoy watching, but don't have to (rugby, league, cricket, baseball, tennis).
- Other Interests
- Good food, conversation. Sometimes galleries/museums (Masters from Paris was fantastic). Exercise (keeping it habit; changed to weights this year). Improving my cooking skills. Travelling (Europe is next on my list). I'm open to suggestions for joint adventures!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ndy9 is online now.
- Get to know ndy9 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '14