Ready for more .....
Passionate, happy, romantic at heart, enjoys a good conversation, fun loving and easily amused.
I enjoy both escaping into a good book, movie or TV show, and I'm also interested in news/current events, discussions on varying topics including politics, history, transport/city design, religion/the meaning of life, science, and the risk to democracy from the decline of journalism.
I'm a little over the nightclub thing (once in a while is still OK), I prefer going out for dinner & a movie or to some live music or comedy (including darting off to Sydney or further afield). A quiet night in with cooking a meal is also great (and I love a thought-provoking conversation with friends).
Until recently I'd focused on my career (I'm fortunate to have a job I enjoy), but now's the time for more! I'm ready to try new things, to find a travelling companion to go on adventures with, and to develop a long-term relationship with that special someone. (Is it you?)
At a glance
|Summary||ndy9's details||ndy9's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||29 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 75km of Canberra 2600|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Red, Black, Auburn, Blonde, Light Brown, Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European||Hispanic / Latino, Other, Middle Eastern, Mixed Race, South European, East European, Other Caucasian, North European|
|Religion||Atheist||Other, Other Christian, Buddhist, Anglican, New Age, Agnostic, Catholic, Atheist, Jewish|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Checklists are overrated, so if there's a chance let's get a coffee, talk and find out.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Across genres, although mostly it seems to be rock/pop, alternative (including - but not limited to - Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Sarah McLachlan, Dido, Coldplay, Tricky, U2).
- I recently finished Antony Beever's "The Second World War", so now it's time for a novel, plus I'm also working my way through some classics.
- Movies & TV
- TV favourites include The Blacklist, TopGear, The Mentalist, Gruen, Futurama, The West Wing, and docos like Wonders of the Solar System, and Prohibition. With movies it's mostly comedy, thrillers, action (if a plot is present), plus some SciFi & of course classics.
- I go to the gym weekdays, doing weight training (which I'm enjoying very much), but my talents were never in the sporting arena. I watch at times, but it doesn't consume me.
- Other Interests
- Good food, conversation, and of course the usual suspects: Going to the movies, out for dinner, time with friends. Galleries/museums, particularly for something interesting (Masters from Paris was fantastic). Improving my cooking skills. Travelling, and seeing what brings happiness.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ndy9 is online now.
- Get to know ndy9 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: