Genuine guy looking to meet someone special
I'm pretty laid back most of the time and like to keep things straightforward. I am upfront, honest and open.
Originally from Scotland, I moved out to Australia in 2001 for a few months on the advice of a few friends who said who great it was. I found out for myself how great it was, and havent left.
I value family (even though most of them are on the other side of the world - I do try to get back) and friends.
I enjoy most sports and although soccer is number one, I have grown to love the footy and living in Rozelle, it has to be the Tigers.
I love to travel. Last year I spent 3 weeks travelling round California and next year I'm off to Boston to run in the marathon there.
I'm looking for my ideal companion, someone to share my life, ambitions and dreams with, someone who I can laugh with and who brings out the best in me (and vice versa).
At a glance
|Summary||neillyp's details||neillyp's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||35 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Hispanic / Latino, South European, Middle Eastern, East European, Indian, North European, Other Caucasian, Other Islander, Aboriginal / TSI, Mixed Race, Other, Black / African|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Accounting, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Government, Financial Services, Mining, Construction, Healthcare / Medical, Education / Science, HR/Employment / Training, Property / Real Estate, Sales / Marketing, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Legal, Defence / Emergency Services, IT / Telecoms, Consulting, Advertising / PR / Media, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Professional||Executive, Business Owner, Management, Senior Management, Technical, Professional|
What I'm looking for
A down to earth girl, who is easy going, caring and honest. Someone settled in life, comfortable with who she is and what she wants in life. Someone intelligent and fun, who has a sense of humour and is able to laugh at themselves. Someone who can be a best friend and a partner in life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty much anything, really depends on my mood and where I am. Today I listened to The Script, Coldplay and Amy Winehouse. Always keep going back to U2 and The Beatles though.
- Nothing too heavy and nothing too trashy although I did enjoy the one Jeffrey Archer book I have read. I love books that allow you to immerse yourself, where nothing much seems to be happening but then you've been reading an hour and not noticed. The last book I read was The Life of Pi.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a lot of tv but if I do it will most likely be some sort of series. House is a favourite and I have just started watching Entourage. One program I would stop to watch though is Modern Family, Movies - Limitless, Catch Me if You Can, Ferris Bueller, James Bond (Roger Moore of course)
- I used to play a fair bit of soccer but had to give that when I injured my knee. Since then I have taken up running and completed a few marathons. Now I try to exercise most days if I can - you might well see me running round the BayRun. I love skiing but haven't been able to get away recently.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if neillyp is online now.
- Get to know neillyp safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Dec '13