"Always look on the bright side of life." - Monty Python
You know that guy that when your on a plane and you hit turbulence starts laughing and acting like hes on a roller coast while other people are having panic attacks thinking the plane is going to fall out of the sky. That's me. I blame my sister for my love of flying she is obsessed with aeroplanes.
Self confessed nerd who loves to travel and explore this great country and find Geo-Cache's while i'm at it. I have been to every state and to the most northern and western points. When it comes to this country if you name a place I have probably been there, if not it's on my list of places to go. Love to go off the beaten track as that's where the real beauty of the country is. The best 5 star hotel can't beat sleeping under the stars in the middle of no where with the closest people being 1000km's away.
Love the history of how structures are built, how battles took place, etc.
Last of all, one day I want to be a travelling nomad. if your not sure what that is listen to the song "old farts in caravan parks" by John Williamson.
Love the black humor of Monty Python and Love to play jokes on people. One of my all time fav movie's is The Castle as well as The Dish and Crack a Jack. Australian Humor is the best when it comes to comedy movies, with British comedy next.
At a glance
|Summary||nerdyfire's details||nerdyfire's ideal partner|
|Age||24 years old||18 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 100km of Beverly Hills 2209|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||at least 5'1/154 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
You.... Looking for friends and if there's more then that's a bonus, Looking for some one who can be a bit of everything from social at BBQ to enjoying a quiet night in watching a movie and enjoying each other's company.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Cold Chisel, Mondo Rock, Sky Hooks, Hunters and Collectors, Bon jovi, Rock, Aussie, 70's, 80's. Some new music is good also.
- Don't read much. Read computer techie stuff, 4WD mags, travel books.
- Movies & TV
- James Bond, Suits, Monty Python Flying Circus and the movies, The Castle, The Dish, Crack-a-Jack, 10 Things I Hate About You, Police Academy, Hunt for Red October, War Games, Top Gun, Revenge of the Nerds. my guilty pleasure is musical's like grease, Rocky Horror, etc. Big Bang Theory, Outsourced
- I play and watch Lawn Bowls, Football (Soccer), Badminton, would love to Rally drive and enjoy watching the V8 Supercars. Spent 18 years around Trampoline sports. Support:Football (Melbourne Victory) NRL (Sharks), AFL (Blues) EPL (Arsenal)
- Other Interests
- Love camping, Driving this great country, 4WDing, Geo-Caching, Going to the theatre to see stage shows, working on my car, fishing, building stuff, anything outside. Volunteer Fire Fighter (CFA). Darkzone Laser tag. A nice cold Bundy and Cola. And being a nerd i do game. PORTAL FTW
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if nerdyfire is online now.
- Get to know nerdyfire safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: